Brothers

HELLO!!! JUST A FAST A/N ABOUT WHY THIS PART IS CALLED 'BROTHERS'! If you remember from all your years of Goosebumps, I'm sure you know that Slappy had many copies of himself throughout the years. This Slappy that your with is the youngest and cutest, while the first Slappy is the oldest and... creepy looking. Here you go if you want to see.

 Here you go if you want to see

Welp! LET GET 'ER GOIN'!

~~~~ R.L Stine's pov ~~~~

It's been a while since I let (Y/n) have Slappy. I don't see why she wanted him. I was thinking then it hit me, why not make a book that had Slappy and his brothers?! I got down to writing on my baby. Oh how Slappy and (Y/n) are going have to teach them.

~~~~ Your pov ~~~~

I was just playing on my Xbox with the guys. "YOU FUCKING DICK!!!" Tyler yelled in the mic as Craig, who lives in the UK laughed. "Wow, he just fucking blew you up!" I laughed  as Jon and Evan were hiding getting ready to fire. "Wildcat, come to where I'm at." I said as he ran to me. "Yeah, what is it?" he asked as I looked at the boys who were planning something. "You see them dummies?" I asked him as Slappy looked at me giving the 'are you fucking kidding me?' face. "Yeah, I see them dummies." "FUCK THEM UP!" I yelled as we started to shoot at them. They yelled as we were laughing. "THIS HAS NOW BECOME WAR!!!" David yelled as Lui said "Will there be gummy bears?" "Yea, there will be gummy bears." I said as he cheered. "WILDCAT!!! (Y/N)!!! YOU FUCKING DICKS!!!" Evan and Jon yelled at the same time. "(Y/N)!!! COME HERE!!!" dad yelled as I sighed and said "I'll be back boys. Don't try anything dumb with my player." I said muting the mic and putting my controller down. I grabbed Slappy because I don't want him messing with anything.

I went to dad and saw that him and Mr. Stine was talking. "How can I help you, Mr. Stine?" I asked as he said "Ah, (Y/n). I know that I gave you a project that has to deal with that dummy." he said as he started to regret saying the d work. "Nice going, Mr. S." I said as Slappy looked at him and asked "Who you calling "dummy," DUMMY?!" he yelled as he started to laugh. "(Y/n)! You know better then to call people dummy!" dad yelled as Mr. Stine said "It wasn't her who did it. It was him." he said grabbing Slappy from me. "I guess you now know I'm alive." he said as dad just sat there. "How am I not surprised by this?" dad asked as I said "Maybe because your a understanding dad?"

"Back to the point, I have two more dummies I have for you." he said opening a bag. Out came a dummy with orange hair and a creepy ass grin. "Meet T.Slappy." he said as he looked around. "What am I doing here Papa?!" he asked like a little child who doesn't want to go somewhere. A another dummy came out with a death glare and a neat bowtie, the only thing that he doesn't have is a flower. "I swear you act like a child, T.S." he said as Stine said "And meet B.Slappy." "I'm guessing the Slappy who was here before these two is M.Slappy?" I asked as he nodded.

~~~~ Slappy's pov ~~~~

As (Y/n) and Papa were talking along with her father. Me and my "brothers" were talking. "So... that human. She your slave?" B.S asked as I punched him and yelled "NO! SHE IS NOT MY SLAVE!" it wasn't loud for them to hear, so good thing. "Will, then I'll take her for myself. I could use a toy who can also be my slave." T.S and B.S started up with a plan as I kicked them and said in my dark voice. "Don't you DARE mess with her. I will end you if you do." they didn't say anything for a second. T.S then said "Are you thinking, what I'm thinking?" "I'm thinking, what you thinking." they got up and ran to Papa. Since we share the same mind, I know what they are up to. THEY ARE FUCKING GOING TO GET PAPA TO BRING MARY-ELLEN HERE! I can't stand her.

"PAPA!!!" they yelled as he looked down at them. "I know that look in your eyes. What do you want from me?" he asked as I tried to pull them away, but they pushed me with one hand(You know what your holding someone far away from you and they try to get to you? That's what I mean.) "Can we have the "lovely" Mary-Ellen here with us?" they asked as I yelled "NO!!! OH PLEASE NO!!!" "Hmm... I don't think so. After she try to kill Slappy for talking with one of the female monsters, it will be a no." "WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE LITTLE BRAT?!" they yelled as I sighed and said "Because I take more responsibility, DUMMIES." I got picked up by someone. I looked to see it was (Y/n), I couldn't help but look in her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"I have to go. I'll check on things in 2 months, take care." Papa said leaving with her father. "Mary-Ellen... the one who is your "bride?"" she asked as I said "She isn't my bride nor wife nor girlfriend." I said as they tried to get me. "BOYS, STOP IT." she said as voice changed a bit. "Whoa... you didn't tell us that she was a bitch." they said as I said "I didn't say anything about her, all I said about her is that she isn't my slave." I said  as said "Aw..." her voice was back to normal. She kissed my cheek making me blush. "Wait until Mary hears about this!" T.S yelled as I sighed with (Y/n). "Come on. Come to my room." she said as we went to her room. As we went in we saw her player get blown up. She turned on her mic and yelled "WHO WAS THE FUCKING ASSHOLE TO BLOW ME THE FUCK UP?!!" "VANOSS! YOU CRAZY MAN! YOU BLOW UP MY GIRLFRIEND!" Tyler yelled as I felt my heart drop. "I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND. I AM YOUR GIRL FRIEND." "Space in the middle?" Jon asked as she said "Yes, space in the middle."

After a while she passed out from playing. She left the game and fell asleep. I sat on the bed as T.S and B.S where looking around for anything. "Leave her things alone. You don't know her life." I said as they laughed and said "We don't care!" I got up and went to look for the blue and red boxes. I found them fast, I grabbed them and held it close. "What is in the boxes?" they asked as I said "Nothing you need to know!" they jumped me and tried to pull away the boxes. (Y/n) woke up and grabbed them. She laughed darkly as she said "Leave my things ALONE. I will have to END YOU BOTH if you try to mess with anything." she dropped them onto the chair, she took the boxes and put them away. "For some reason, I'm turned on." they both said as I gave them the death glare. "She's mine." she laid down and went back to sleep. "If she's yours, then rub her ass." they laughed because they thought I didn't have the balls. I sighed and rubbed her ass, it was so fucking soft! She moaned as tiny bit as I stopped. "Done." "Damn, you got balls." "Just go to sleep." I said as they rolled their eyes and fell asleep. I stayed up keeping an eye on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE WITH THIS PART! IT WAS CREEPY! I'M SURE NEXT TIME IS GOING TO BE AWESOME BECAUSE YOUR GOING SOME PLACE AWESOME! TALK TO YA'LL LATER, PEACE OUT PUNCAKES, BYE-BYE!!! *Running for my life because Slappy, T.Slappy and B.Slappy are trying to kill me* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Chucky: *Running after Slappy*

Freddy K.: *Running after Chucky*

Jason: *Running after Freddy K.*

(Just to let you know, EVERYONE IS RUNNING ALL BECAUSE OF THE DAMN SPORT ELF! The dummies wanted to make if fun, so they got knives, YAY!)