Cries And Travel

~~~ Your POV ~~~

I woke up with a sore throat, a sharp pain in the back of my head, and a growling stomach. How long have I been asleep? I can only remember seeing the warewolf and that dumb doll; Mary-Ellen before blacking out after crying.

I was scared about not having a family which was dumb, but it was the first thing that came to mind. I should have thought that if these are my last days without food! I need fucking food! "Ah, the whore is awake~" a sing-song like voice came from behind me causing me to look over my shoulder from the cage I'm locked in. "My, oh my, you smell like shit," she spoke with this vile smile on her face that just ticks me off. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked while gritting my teeth together as she laughs before pulling out a remote and pressing a blue botton on it when all of a sudden, a coursing pain went throughout my body causing me to scream out in pain while she laughed at my suffering.

The pain went away while I panted while trimbling as my heart was beating rapidly where I can hear the beating. "Stupid dog," Mary spoke in snarky tone of voice before laughing and walking to a chair and sitting down. "You little--" I got cut off by another sharp pain making me scream once again. "You speak when spoken to, dirty mutt."

I laid on the floor, coughing and tears rolled down while the trimbling got worse. "And to answer your question; you've been out for two days. But don't worry, your dear old daddy is not worried," she spoke while petting her ribbon making me look closer at it before the sickest of feelings pitted itself into my stomach.

That wasn't any old ribbon... that was a liver. I didn't want to believe who's liver it was, and I want to pretend that it's just ribbon with a strange design. I looked away making her laugh while I kept shaking. "Why do scared? You getting GOOSEBUMPS?" she asked before laughing some more.

"Let me go!" I thought helplessly while more tears fell to the ground. She left after she was called by the warewolf who had a report. I sat there, doing nothing before looking out of the bars of my cage to see what is around besides that chair Mary sat down on. The walls were made of rocks and stones, there was only one candle lighting the room so it was dim. I saw a wooden door on the side of the room with bars on the window.

Now as for the cage, it was small, but enough room for a toddler to stand up in. Wide enough for a donkey. I have to curl up just to sleep or lay down. This wasn't just a kidnapping and a prison- this was torture.

I'm scared.

~~~ Slappy's POV ~~~

T.S, B.S, and I have been traveling with Hannah and Stine who were willing to help, not only because (Y/n) was missing, but a few creatures were missing, (Y/n)'s father, and because they had information on where Mary would take them. And because we ended up getting turned back into dummies which means the connection of us and (Y/n) couldn't be far apart.

I was scared, not only for (Y/n)'s wellbeing, but for everyone's. Monsters were gone, and Mary was on the rise. And if I'm being honest; I'm worried thst mankind will find it's downfall because of a bitch. B.S said it might be a trap and that we could be falling into her web of lies and suffering. But I am willing to suffer to save my queen, to save her father, to save everyone.

Hannah told me that I have changed a lot ever since I was given to (Y/n). I didn't want to believe it, but she was right. I have changed. She brought out the good in me, brought a whole new personality out of me. But it could be the idiot who is writing this story who did that part.

(A/N: FUCK, NOT THE 4TH WALL!)

I looked out the car window while T.S and B.S were asleep with Hannah while Stine and I were the last two awake. "Slappy, you should be resting. We have a long ways until we get to Mississippi." "I understand that, Stine, but I can't rest while the love of my life is being held hostage by a psychopath along with her father with a monster army standing in our way."

"It won't be until a few more days when we get there. When we get there, we need to open that book to get the help we need to fend off the monsters so we can save humanity from my creations," he spoke before focusing on the road while I looked at the book that was in front of Stine. He wrote it before we left Madison and before the connection from (Y/n) was disconnected. T.S, B.S, and I helped him write it and see our work of art that for some reason was extremely friendly to everyone, but when it saw a person with a awful personality, hell almost broke loose.

So we named it "Hell The Angelic Demon Dog". By we, I mean T.S. The dog was not only a creamy white dog with bright blue eyes, but they were also very small. So small that they could fit in a teacup. It was strange and shocking to see this thing rip apart metal without breaking a tooth. Even so, Hell was by our side to help us with all of this. But the downfall to Hell; they have a love for ice cream and becomes lazy when someone pets his nose. And also likes human flesh for some reason. Thanks B.S!

But back to the main reason of this; we're off to save my (Y/n) and there is nothing stopping me from saving her and everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT'S BEEN SO LONG. I'm sorry that it took about six months to get back to this. School was a bitch, but it's over for now! Plus, I kinda forgot what the ending was for this so I'm doing what I always do; WINGING IT. I hoped you enjoyed this, and yes; there is a pup now. Hell is hella cute to be honest. All rights of making Hell belongs to me. Unless someone else made him and I didn't know until now, but until then, Hell belongs to me.

Until next time! Buh-baiiiiiii