BONUS ROUND

(( WARNING: THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE FAR FUTURE FOR THIS STORY ))

~~ Your POV ~~~

I was on my way home from work, my back was hurting, my stomach was doing flips and turns making me sick to my stomach, my head was pounding, and worse of all... I've been feeling sick for the pass month.

It's only been about four years since Slappy and I got married. It was a happy day. I can still remember the frown on Tyler's face. We still hang out though. I may work as a designer, but I still find time to record with him and the others. I'm glad he found someone to love. She's a nice gal to be honest, I don't want him hurting a girl like her. If he does, I'll pound him.

But back to now, I was just driving home when I saw a park full of children. I glanced over for a bit and smiled softly. "So cute, so innocent..." I sighed softly as I focused on driving home. I love children, and I want to have a child of my own... but I know what Slappy would say... he said it every single time I brought up the subject. "No, we're not having any kids. They're snot nose brats that are wild." as much as it hurts my heart, I just wish that he would change his mind.

I love him so much... I don't want to make him upset.

~~~ LATER ~~~

When I got home, I felt really sick. I hurried to the bathroom and puked in the toilet. "(Y/n) are you okay?" I heard Slappy ask as he came close to the bathroom. I didn't reply, I was busy puking. He came in and held my hair back while rubbing my back soothingly. "Honey, I think you should go to the doctors." "I'm fine. It was probably something I ate," I replied, but he didn't look convinced. "Something you ate... and this something was been doing this for how long? A month?" I sighed as I flushed the toilet at getting up. I washed up as Slappy just waited for me to reply... when I finally did I stared down my feet. "Okay, okay... I'll go to the doctors. But right now I just want to cuddle." He chuckled softly as we went to the living room to watch some TV and cuddle. Soon after... we fell asleep for the rest of the night.

~~~ SKIP TO AFTER DOCTOR APPOINTMENT ~~~

After going to the doctors, I was scared shitless. How was I going to tell him? Sure, he has no where else to go besides Hannah and Zach's place, hell, even his friends and brothers, but is he going to do? Is he going to divorce me? Is he going to try to convince me into abortion? Is he just going to leave without a trace? OH GOD, I'M SCARED. I was in our room, crying while freaking out. Slappy was at "work" AKA at Hannah's place, helping her take care of her children. That is a normal thing that happens every other day.

I grabbed my phone and called up Hannah. Please pick up.

~~ Slappy's POV ~~

I was taking care of Junior while Hannah was dealing with Jack and Mark. I know I keep telling (Y/n) that I don't want children, but truth be told... I do. I'm just scared that I won't be able to give any to her. I heard the phone ring making Hannah leave Jack and Mark with me as she goes to get it. Jack puts his hands on my eyes as Mark climbs onto my stomach while Junior is messing with his toys that are next to us. "Oh no, tiny hands, my only weakness!" I chuckled after saying that bit. "Uncle!" Mark said as he smiles widely.

"Wha? You want me to help you with some advice?" I heard Hannah said making me listen in to the convocation. "Will... the best way I told Zach was by doing a riddle... the second time? I laid old baby pictures of him around and I did a little hunt that led him to his mother's place." I was confused at what she was talking about... I was also trying to figure out who she was talking to. "That sounds like a plan! Good luck telling him about "the bun the oven" I'll talk to you later." after that, Hannah hung up on who she was talking to and went back to dealing with Jack and Mark.