School With The Boys... SAVE YOURSELVES

~~~ Your pov ~~~

It's been about two days. T.S and B.S told me about Mary and we hid her away, I kissed her head causing her to go into a deep slumped, I have to get used to my new found powers. The other day, T.S and B.S begged me and Slappy if they could go to school with us, I told the, that we could sign them up, but they have to behave. So now it's six A.M, I'm the first to wake up, I go to the kitchen to make some coffee for dad, I go back to my room to get my clothes, a towel and go to the restroom to take a shower. It wasn't until about a few minutes that I heard footsteps go to the kitchen.

I get out and get ready. I got down to the kitchen to see T.S and B.S wearing some clothes from Zach, Slappy got his clothes from dad when he was a teen. Shocking, they looked good on Slappy, I could tear them apart so I can just do him on the floor right no-- WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING?! I hear dad come down and yawn out a morning. "Mornin' dad." "Morning Mr. (L/n)." he got his coffee and did his thing. I checked the time and it was 7:29 A.M "Ah shit... Slappy, Tex, Bob, let's go."

oh yeah, I forgot to say this... T.S is named Tex Sanders and B.S is Bob Sanders while Slappy... he's just Slappy... but for the teachers, he's Samuel Sanders. "Alright." "Uh, (Embarrassing nickname), do you want me to drive you and the boys to school?" "NO THANKS!" you yelled as you guys left. When we got to school, it was time for people getting to class before getting detention. "Run!" I yelled as we ran for class. We made it, the boys stood at the front of the class as class began. "Class, we have new students joining us. Tex Sanders and Bob Sanders. Tell us about yourselves." she said as Tex said "Will, we're here just to spend time with our brother, Sammy Bambi." "He's right and we're here so we could make friends." Bob said sheepishly.

the girls squealed at this. I gave them acts, T.S will act like the bad boy, but who is really kind and who is himself, Bob is a shy person who can murder without a second thought and who is himself while Slappy... he's himself... but a little more nice(I'M HAVING TOO MUCH FUN). Some time later we were at lunch eating. "Hey cutie, care to tell us your name?" Jean, a jock at my school, asked flirtatiously. "Okay, my name is "MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.""

he left me along after that. Slappy held me close while we ate, some girls came by and asked the boys if they wanted to date or go out, etc. "Nope." they answered as they left. "Man, does my eyes fool me or is Slappy, T.S and B.S saying no to these people?" Hannah asked as her, Zach and Champ sit down. "No, it's real. Slappy truly cares about (Y/n), T.S cares about her too and doesn't want to waste his time with these humans and I am kinda to shy to do any of these things with them..." B.S spoke as a pink tint appeared on his face.

I pushed Slappy back making him making that 'AHK' sound while he fell. "So fucking cute." I said as he blushed more. "(Y-(Y/n), please... I don't want to blush in front of everyone." T.S grabbed me as he went to B.S held him close. "Holy shit..."

Everyone in the lunch room got quite... then everyone screamed while saying "I SHIP IT!!!" "Now you done Tex and Bob!" I yelled as T.S pulled B.S's face close to his. "I can't help it, I love my brother so much." "Tex..." it hit me at that moment... THEY WERE ACTING LIKE THE TWINS ON OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB! "This is a fucking twincest!" I yelled as all the fangirls screamed along with some fanboys.

When it got to free period, we all went out and hit T.S and B.S upside the head. "What were you thinking?!" I asked as they said "We got bored, so we wanted to have some fun." "THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE!!!" now image Renge with snake hair... THAT'S HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW! "I swear, you both need to get out more!" I said as T.S and B.S said "But there's nothing to do where we're out." I screamed as I was held back Slappy, Zach, Hannah and Champ. "LEMME AT THE TWINCEST SO I CAN FUCKING KILL THEM!!" "(Y/n) calm down!!" the gang said as T.S and B.S ran for it.

It was a long day for everyone... and a huge bump on their head when we got home.