Before

~~~ 3rd pov ~~~

(Y/n) was reading her book at the playground one sunny day. They book she was reading was Night Of The Living Dummy. (Y/n) is only six years old at the time, but later that day, her bully from her class came over and took her book away and ran off. (Y/n) tried to run after them, but her mother yelled "(Y/N), STAY WERE YOU ARE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" (Y/n)'s step mother married her father sense her mother died at giving birth to her. She was happy BEFORE he got married to this bitch. In front of her father, she's kind, but behind his back, she's a asshole.

"BUT THEY TOOK MY BOOK!" (Y/n) yelled at her about to run off, but a little kid ran to them and sucker-punched the bully. The kid ran to (Y/n) and handed her the book saying "Here. I saw what happen to you." (Y/n) looked up to see a young boy with a smile. "T-thank you." "Your welcome." just then he took off his hat releasing his long hair. "Oh, and before you ask, I'm a girl. I just hide my hair due to his getting a lot of heat on it." she said as (Y/n) smiled and said "Okay. I'm (Y/n), what's your?" "I'm Vanessa." after a while of talking and talking about things, it was time for them to go home. Vanessa gave (Y/n) her phone number because they are smart.

~~~~ Time Skip To Middle School ~~~~

(Y/N) and Vanessa were under a tree during school reading their favorite books. One of their bullies came out and grabbed Vanessa by her hair. "HEY, LET ME GO!!!" Vanessa yelled as (Y/n) tried her best to get him to let go. Everyone around them just watched. He let go then punched Vanessa in the gut making her cough. "Are you okay?!" (Y/n) asked worried as Vanessa just laughed out the pain "(Y/n)... when is the pain going to end?" Vanessa asked as (Y/n) just hugged her. "It's okay, Vanessa... it's okay." (Y/n) said. A few days later, (Y/n) found out that Vanessa had locked herself in her room and cut herself... she soon found out that she had depression. About a month later, Vanessa was sent to the hospital due to her losing so much blood. (Y/n) went to her and stayed with her. (Y/n) and Vanessa both knew that Vanessa's time was almost up. She was dying from her depression. Before Vanessa died, she told (Y/n) "Hey, do me a favor... look for R.L Stine... find Slappy... live happy for me." with that said she died. (Y/n)'s world broke into a million pieces... she went to school like normal, but... it wasn't the same. Everyone, even the teachers, didn't know that Vanessa had died.

All the bullies came onto (Y/n) sense she didn't have anyone to save her now... she was broken. But (Y/n) kept a smile and didn't mind anyone... and this is where our story begins.

~~~~

Chucky: WHY CAN'T I GET MY OWN STORY?!

BECAUSE, I DO NOT WANT TO DO YOUR STORY YET! *Kicks Chucky like a football*

Chucky: I'LL KILL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!

Tyler: ALRIGHT, vote, comment, follow, and share with people you know. PEACE OUT PUNCAKES, BYE-BYE!

Slappy: And don't worry, sweethearts... good old Slappy well be there to keep you happy. *About to kiss the camera*

*Kicks Slappy like a football* NO KISSES YET!

Slappy: FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!

I love my job.