Chapter 16: Final Form

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Jack, Jack, Jack... you can't even scratch me with that tiny toothpick on yours" Zalgo taunted Jack as he dodged another attack, but once Zalgo turned to the right, Jack quickly switched his scalpel to his other hand and stabbed Zalgo in the side. He let out a grunt as Jack shoved the scalpel deeper into Zalgo's side, Jack ripped his scalpel out of his side and laughed darkly to him.

"You were saying?" Jack wiped his scalpel on his pants, getting rid of the blood that lay on it. I still felt uneasy with what Zalgo was doing, I watched as another smile grew onto the mans face. My eyes widen as my gut tells me something is wrong, I get up from the ground with my legs wobbling.

"Jac-" I was cut off when a knife went through my left side of my stomach, I gasped out for air as I looked straight ahead on me. I watched as Jack turned around and froze when his mask met me, his hand slowly let go of his scalpel before it fell into the snow. I coughed up blood as tears slowly fell from my face, but I didn't make a sound even if the pain was unbearable, I couldn't make a noise. The iron-like smell filled my nose as my blood fell to the ground, soaking into the pure white snow. I turned my head to meet the person who had stabbed my side, my eyes widen more when I'm met with the same carved permanent smile that had cut me before. I locked eyes with the same light blue eyes. However, this time his eyes were dull and filled with worry and sorrow but I knew that it wasn't directed towards me but to someone else.

'I wonder who he's worried about?'

I thought to myself as we stayed there for a while before Jeff pulled his knife from my side, I finally could make a sound but it only came out as a whimper as I fell to the ground. I could still see Jack but he was now on the ground, unconscious. Zalgo stood over him as he laughed darkly, he turned to look at Jeff completely ignoring me.

"good work Jeff, I'll make sure to get ride of that spell once I get what I want. I bet you really want it gone since she could die any day now..." Zalgo stared straight into the killers eyes as hatred for Zalgo grew more and more as the words from Zalgo's mouth echoed through Jeff's and mine's heads. I furrowed my eyebrows as I ignored the pain and focused on the two men who seemed to want something from each other. Jeff scoffed as he walked up to Zalgo, stepping over my body.

'Rude...'

"I'm not doing this for you, you better get rid of that spell when we're done." Jeff hissed out though gritted teeth, Zalgo just laughed as he stared back at Jeff with mischief in his gaze.

"Of course Jeff..."

I watched as Jeff gave another glare before walking over to me again, picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder.

(End of flashback)

Annnnnd....that's pretty much where we're at right now....

My body was becoming numb from the coldness and blood-lose, I felt so useless not being able to help Jack out back there when I could have clearly spoken a little faster then I had. Jeff ran in the complete different direction then the cabin which worried me, we were heading away from civilization. My view wasn't very appealing either, my head was so close to Jeff's butt that I just wanted to die right then and there. It didn't help that his hand was close to grabbing my butt as well, every time I would start to fall, he would have to adjusted his grip which would cause his hand to come closer and closer to it.