Chapter 25: Mikrokosmos (Finale)

Noone POV

Taehyung tightened his grip on Tzuyu's wrist while struggling to get out from the crowd; now the reporters mobbed them, made some noises that making he felt dizzy.

He could see from the corner of his eyes that Namjoon and his hyungs just left him to follow Bang PD's rescue to the ambulance outside.

The bodyguards started to make a line protecting him and Tzuyu so he could get out to enter the van outside the club.

Tzuyu was still with him, and she finally whined when they seated inside the van, "Tae.. Taehyung sunbae, please let my hand go. It hurts."

Taehyung leaned his back on the seat, let go off her hand, still panting. Her wrist was now red because of his tight grip.

What the heck is going on...

He has no idea of what's going on. Did someone frame him on this?

Tzuyu, beside him started to crying, cover her face with her hands.

"What should I do?" She shivered in fear. "What will happen to us?"

Taehyung could not answer her question. He stole a glance to the girl beside him, some hickeys still remain in her neck, he took off his tux and put it around her, tried to cover the hickeys, and hugged her tight.

The van wasn't moving anywhere. The bodyguards were still outside, the driver just froze at his spot seeing the crowd now mobbed the car.

"Chou Tzuyu, get down here. Now!" Twice's manager suddenly opened the door of the car, sreamed out, making Taehyung and Tzuyu startled.

Within seconds, he grabbed Tzuyu's wrists, taking her out of the car, splitting the crowd, go to the Twice cars, in which all of hear unnies were already inside it.

Tzuyu looked back, to find Taehyung's eyes. Those eyes looked sad, same as hers. Is this going to be the final closure between them, that they are not meant to be together? How if that they would not meet again after tonight?

BTS' Manager got inside the car, stroked his hair frustatedly.

"Kim Taehyung, you...."

He gritted his teeth. Taehyung just looked down. He felt guilty of what happened but he did not regret it.

He tried to gather all the courages he has, to say to the Manager Hyung, "I am not going anywhere. I will face this problem as a gentleman. I will take responsibility of it."

Which made the manager hyung become more frustated.

"Don't you understand that Bang PD should pay some penalties to some promotors if the projects cancelled for real? How about BTS future now? Don't you ever think about this?"

The manager hyung asked him in disbelief. He knows that Taehyung sometimes being rebel, but not this rebel....

"You go to abroad again is the option for now," Manager hyung finally took decision. "No bargaining. I need to go to hospital after drop you off in the dorm..."

"No," Taehyung replied.

"I will just make a public statement and face it. I won't go anywhere. I will take all the responsibility of it. All the penalties, all of it."

"Are you being crazy, Tae? You know how much is it?" Manager hyung glared at him.

"The best option for this is you being suspended a while from our activities. BTS would just continue the activity without you," he continued.
--

Now that he was grounded in BTS dorm, he just found himself playing with Yeontan in his room.

Namjoon locked his door and took his phone, as instructed by the manager, until Bighit knows what to do with the rebel guy Kim Taehyung.