Chapter 1: Encounter

Prior the WGM event / AAA 2016

There were hard times in maknae line relationship. They were not always this close. Been struggling to catch up over one to another's talents, the three got used to be competitive.

And one time, coming a day when the competitiveness was about a girl....

"You're getting more obvious, Tae."

Jimin whispers got Taehyung nerves up.

"Yah, stop teasing me."

Jimin smirked, in a very cute way. "I could count how many times you stole a glance to her."

Taehyung tried to ignore him. He needs to concentrate for their Blood, Sweet, and Tears performance in 30 mins. But, something disturb him. Not something, but someone.....

He then recalled the moment he met her for the first time.

At the backstage few days ago, in their music bank comeback. She was very clumsy that she dropped some coca cola cans she held to the floor, making everyone at the corridor look at her. She was also awkward, considering she was a rookie from a new JYP group, Twice. Tae noticed her, she is the prettiest face in Sixteen show.

When Tae decided to not help her and turn around, like everyone in the corridor did, something in his head told him to care.

"Fuck it," he muttered, walked to her direction.

Jimin was surprised with his action, never he knew his Tae would care of other people business.

"Here," he collected some of the cans and handed over those to her.

Their hands touched a little, making him feeling butterflies in his stomach. Tae look at her closely. She is very pretty with big eyes and a bit more tanned skin than the other girl groups. Some strands of her brown hair fell covering the left side of her face, and the makeup was not heavy. She was a natural beauty.

"Th.. thank you, Sunbaenim." She shivered.

"Let me help you."

Tae did not know where those words came from because it just slipped out from his mouth, offering help to bring the cans. Twice dressing room was not in sight, she must be carrying those cans a bit far. Jimin giggle behind him.

"Thank you, b-b-but no, I am re-really okay."

Taehyung knows that she is not. There were like around 10 cans held by her only self. Guess she is the maknae of the group, to handle this kind of beverage order job from the others in the group.

With then, she just bowed and left.

"Since you met her you cannot stop thinking about her, Tae."

"Oh shut up, Jimin. Let's rehearse for the last time before our turn."

Jimin giggled, again.
--

Taehyung POV

We've done our Blood, Sweet, and Tears performance very well. Yeah, we're BTS by the way.

After the performance done, we just got back to our seat. Jungkook handed me a bottle, "Here."

"Thanks," I replied while smiling to him.

He did the performance very well. The sweats were all over his face but he still managed to smile back to me. We, the maknae line, always share a bottle after performing.

We just seated in one row, Jimin and Jungkook were on my right and left. And my sight going through not to far from us, there was her... look stunningly beautiful in white. Her hair was dyed in purple now. She smiled back a little to the crowd shouting her name out.

"Tzuyu-ssi! Tzuyu-ssi! You're so pretty."

Yes, she is.

I turned my head to the direction where Jimin was and he, again, gave his bright smile to me, jokingly, you know where Jimin's eyes just making a shape of a crescent moon.

"What?"

"Nothing," he replied, try to focus on the award procession.

"And the Uprising Star Award winner is.... TWICE!"

I could see the Twice members stand up from their seat, their leader, Jihyo, whom I know from Namjoon hyung because he was so hype for her in Cheer Up MV, led the members to go to the stage. When they walking by in front of us, I could see Tzuyu bowing to us, to BTS, and then our eyes met.

Oh, crap. Those beautiful eyes.
I never seen any idol girl as shinning as her.

Seemed like I was woken up from a dream, when Jimin pushed me aside. Because the host called BTS for the Best Artist Awards. Not surprise, our Blood Sweet & Tears was a lit.

We were walking behind Twice, meaning BTS' going to be sharing stage in the speech. Twice would of course give speech first.

Twice leader, the Jihyo one gave a short speech when we arrived at stage then the other members taking turn. I could see Tzuyu was nervous because she kept playing with her fingers, without knowing that I cannot stop gazing at her from behind.

"There she is, she is.."

I was taken a back a while when I heard Jhope giggled. This time not without jokingly pat Jungkook's arm.

"Ah, hyung, just shut up," Jungkook replied shyly.

Jin, beside Jhope, with his arms linking with Jungkook's kept making funny expression teasing the maknae. I never seen Jungkook can be this shy.

"She is speaking Taiwanese. So cute and elegant," Jhope added. Jungkook smiled so happy hearing Jhope and Jin nagging at him.

I instantly moved my gaze to Twice direction and saw Tzuyu was giving speech.

My eyes widened, try to catch up with the situation.

This is not happening....

No way, not her, right? I might be hearing it wrong. Because if Jungkook has a crush on her, I have to just back off....