Chapter 14: Brooklyn

Noone POV

The first shoot was started in the morning of a lazy day in New York City.

Jeong Woosik PD-nim named the episode as 'A Brooklyn Date' which will be aired the week after.

Taehyung was wearing a casual shirt and jeans and Tzuyu was wearing a simple blouse and jeans. Their outfit were matching in color.

When they arrived at the meeting point, they could not help to steal a glance to each other.

So this is it... their rendezvous after few months.

Tzuyu still remember the night Taehyung confessed his love to her. She doesn't know which one was true and untrue now considering too many pushes and pulls they have in their unclear relationship.

First, Taehyung kissed her passionately. Second, Taehyung confessed his love for her, half-conciously. Both are unbelievable and Tzuyu does not want to live in her imagination. Heartbreak ruined her, crushed her bone, shattered her heart into pieces.

Nothing left.

She is now trying to get rid all the feelings for Taehyung by having relationship with Jungkook. They are good, they are stable and lovely.

But seeing Taehyung again makes her shaky, questioning her feelings for Jungkook.

As for Taehyung, his love has now become a quite long time love, but deeply buried in his heart since two years ago, and now he has to step aside to give Jungkook a way to reach her heart.

And Jungkook seemed to be succeed reaching her heart, seeing her allowing him to touch her like that, in front of me, Taehyung thinks.

Tzuyu waved to him, saying hi, in which Taehyung replied with a nervous smile.

They began to have a walk dating go to museum downtown. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, where they enjoying some arts, like a real couple on holiday. Fingers interwined, sending shivers to both of them. Feeling warm.

In the next shooting session, the couple needs to go to the park to do some picnic and stuffs, enjoying talk. Taehyung was asked to lay down on the grass while heads on Tzuyu's lap, while Tzuyu's leaning against a sycamore tree.

Taehyung felt his blood was rustling when his head touched Tzuyu's lap, and his brain cannot focus to act. The soft touch of her making him remember things.

While Tzuyu positioned herself to be as comfy as possible, smiled away to camera.

When PD-nim asked them to be as natural as they could, Tzuyu caresses Tae's face, and looking at his eyes down in intense gaze.

Taehyung has a feel that this girl is not acting. He cupped her cheeks, making Tzuyu's eyes widened, pull her head down until their lips almost touch.

"Cut!" PD-nim cut the scene. "Control your hormones, buddy. This will not look good if you kiss after you just meet again in US."

"Wh.. what's that?" Tzuyu whispered.

Tae felt his cheek blushed. He felt sorry to her. Although Jungkook would know that all the scenes are just acts, Taehyung does not have to be so immersed until he touch her like that.

She belongs to Jungkook anyway. And Jungkook is his brother. He does not have any heart to hurt Jungkook.

"Sorry," Tae replied Tzuyu's question. "I was just too immersed in the act."

"Alright," Tzuyu nodded, but she could not control her beating heart.

Calm down you, hormones, both of them said in their heads.
--