Chapter 5 : Accident

Tzuyu POV

The WGM crew set the wedding place in a ferry owned by MBC in Hangang river.

Since this is for a show, they dressed me and Taehyung as Juliet and Romeo. And all Twice members who are my bridesmaid wear some cute gown in purple. The other BTS members as well, wear only casual suit in purple.

When I took off the van I was surprises seeing fans flooded the shooting place. Some of they brought a poster of me and Taehyung and put "The Visual Couple" below the pics. They gathered to witness the 'wedding procession' after the first episode aired last night. I wonder how fans can have this kind of information, shooting place, etc. I mean, shouldn't this info limited to only the WGM crew?

The fans screaming like crazy when BTS' van arriving and dropped them off behind our van. Jin sunbaenim was the first to off the van, followed by other members. His visual is no joke, no wonder he is getting a new cute nickname due to this, 'Car Door Guy', from international fan.

The crowd could not handle it, the fans went crazier having the urge to touch BTS members and their bodyguards just making a line to protect them.

Twice jumped out a litte entering the ferry, followed by BTS behind. I looked back to find Taehyung in the group, and there he is. Looking really fine like a prince in his white tuxedo. The crew did a good job tidying his hair to be so perfectly elegant. I gave him smile and expected him to return back with his cute boxy smile but he just ignored me.

Is he really ignoring me?

Instead, I saw the maknae of the group, Jungkook smiled back at me. I bowed to him while keep my smile plastered on my face. He is older and a sunbae.

The setting was nice. It was in the deck where the crew put some candles on the right and left side of it. White roses all around the place.

"This is really romantic," Sana linked her arms with me. "I dream to have this kind of wedding now."

"Yeah, me too," Jihyo added. She is the one who most excited, since in the morning she kept nagging the members to get ready when the shooting will be started in the evening.

"I cannot wait for the fans reaction. Our group must be receiving more popularity after this. Thank you, Tzuyu-ya!" She give me a small kiss in the cheek. This leader really treats me as a little girl.

"Or instead, receives more hate," Nayeon suddenly appeared from behind. "Hey don't look at me like that guys, it is true. Now be ready if BTS fans would be your hater, Tzu."

I understand Nayeon's bitter comment. She knows it best when it coming to receive hates from fans. My Nayeon unnie is just an adorable bunny girl but since our debut netizens kept spreading rumor of her sassy personality.

"Don't let them makes you down, okay?" She cupped my cheeks in a cute way. In which I nooded to reassure her that I will be fine.

"Cha," PD-nim was ready and set behind the camera on the corner of the deck, "Let's begin."

TWICE and BTS exchanged bow. But Taehyung keeps ignoring me.

PD-nim gave us instruction to gather at the edge of the deck. The ferry is started off to go.

The wind caresses my hair softly. Taehyung now is beside me. He cannot stop looking at me but at the same time I kind of scary to look at his sharp eyes. The staring is now cold. Not like the first meeting in the cafe where we joked and laughed together. It is like he is completely a different person.

Anyway in the end, he still thrust out his hand, which I responded back placing my palm in his. He walked me down in the aisle.

TWICE and BTS are standing in a row in the right and left side of the aisle, cheering for us, while Taehyung and I give our best smile for the show.