Chapter 18: Busted

Tzuyu POV

Mina slept beside me all night, the unnies became too protective after what happened in the beach yesterday.

She was being so clingy, just hugged me in her sleep, so I melt in her hug until we wake up together the next morning at 7. I yawned, still feeling ache all over my body.

Even though I've tried to recall the event yesterday, it was not clearly presented in my mind. As I remember, me and Chaeyoung were in a boat, then I found myself drowning. The next scene I could remember was Taehyung hugged me tight and I hugged him back, felt relieved to find him after I opened my eyes.

He then lifted me up, bridal style, to the hotel room, without saying anything but I could recognize worry were all over his face. My hands clinged over his shoulders. That was the closest interaction of me and him since Brooklyn.

But, Jungkook was nowhere to be found..... At first I was afraid he witnessed all of this, but then I searched his presence with my eyes and he just wasn't there.....

What's this feeling for Jungkook? Guilty? How much I realized that I cannot love someone else than Kim Taehyung, I don't want to hurt Jungkook.

"Taehyung was so heroic yesterday," Mina, who was just awaken up, said while stretching her body. "Are you in fight with Jungkook? He just stood up there yesterday, without checking your condition. And left..."

So, Jungkook was there... then he left?

I also stretched my body, following her. Then get off from the bed to wash my face.

"You wanna have breakfast, Tzu? I can call room service," Mina was ready to call the receptionist.

"It's okay, Unnie. I am fine. I am going down with you," I told her.

Mina cleaned herself and we're going down to the hotel restaurant.

There, Jihyo and Sana have woken up already, almost finished their breakfast, and the other girls enter the restaurant after me. BTS is not here yet, so it's great, we can enjoy the breakfast without them playing around like yesterday's shooting while they played volley ball not far from our shooting place, enjoying their holiday, pretended like they did not care that Twice was working not far from them.

I chose the seat beside the window so I could see seashore through the huge window beside me.

Me and Mina were seating face to face in the hotel restaurant, enjoying our breakfast, where someone suddenly appeared and sat beside me.

"Are you okay?"

The familiar deep voice I've been knowing for long time. I turn my head to him, eyes widened because of surprised. Taehyung sat beside me, putting his plate in front of him, and a small bowl in front of me.

Jimin threw himself to the seat beside Mina, and gave his crescent moon eyes smile to her, who looked at him with shocked face, not replying his smile.

So, now we four are seated together.

"What's this?" I touched the small bowl he put in front of me, not replying his question.

"That's a soup. For feeling better," he replied without looking at me, enjoying his food. I touched the spoon beside the soup bowl and tasted it. Warm....

"Thanks," I said to him and he did not reply, just focus on his toast.

I looked around, all his members are not here yet. So only him and Jimin...

Jeongyeon and Dahyun who seated not far from our table gave us questioning looks, hands opened gesturing why we welcomed the boys in our table. Mina replied them with confused look, shrugged, me and her have no idea why Taehyung and Jimin approached our table.