Chapter 15: Scenery (R)

Matured contents (18+), read at your own risks

Taehyung POV

I must be going crazy.

Kim Taehyung, you are crazy.

I slammed Tzuyu's body against the wall of her room. Without breaking the heated kiss, our body was tangled to each other.

My hands were now resting on her waists and her hands just running through my hair, grip tigthened when my hands travelled to her body. Softly moan was coming out from her mouth, enjoying every touch I made for her.

This kind of foreign feeling was the first time for me. I don't understand that I felt nervous but at the same time I felt ecstatic and wanted more.

We broke off the kiss to gasp air and our eyes met when we both heavily panting, breaths were hitched for a second and getting heavier.

Then I smashed my lips again on to hers. She wrapped her legs on my waists when I lifted her up and carefully placed her on the bed.

I was literally hovering her now.

Her hands were now travelling to my shirt, unbuttoning it inpatiently and I slid my hands to lift up her blouse and unhook her bra. We were both topless now.

I was going down to kiss her chin, neck, then going far down. Hands and kisses were all over her body. She left out soft moan of the pleasure feeling she got. When I suddenly snapped back into reality.....

What the hell I even doing here....

My eyes opened, I climbed up her, trying to gather my clothes.

"Tzu... Tzuyu... I can't. I can't do this, I am sorry," I started to wear on and buttoning my shirt.

Tzuyu eyes looked widened, startled, she still in her position, laying back on the bed, confused and blushed. Gosh, she is so beautiful, her body is so perfect and beautiful. But I just can't do this....

This is not right.

I covered her beautiful body with her blouse, get off from the bed, back off.... the arousal inside my pants cannot be going down, it is still there. The urge feeling to touch her is still there.

But she is not mine. She belongs to Jungkook. I can't do this to Jungkook after what he has done to me when I had problem with Irene.

Tzuyu now sitting on her bed, holding her blouse to cover her body, looking embarassed.

"I am sorry Tzuyu."

Then I arbuptly left her room.
--

Jungkook POV

I picked Tzuyu up in the Incheon airport. Being clingy like she used to be recently, yesterday she called me asking a special request to pick her up. As a good boyfriend to her, I granted her wish.

Our Japan tour has been ended succesfully and now we are preparing our comeback. After Taehyung release his song today, he would comeback to Korea and join BTS to promote our new song Idol.

Tzuyu was looking tired due to long haul flight. Her pretty face stays same, with her dimpled smile that makes me fall in love at everytime. She hugged me when she saw me and I gave her a peck in her lips, bringing her luggage through our private gate in Incheon, entering my car.

This pretty girlfriend just slept during the journey til Twice dorm. Being a tolerant boyfriend I was, I did not disturb her at all and just let her sleep. There would be a lot of times to spend together with her tomorrow, the day after tomorrow....