Chapter 13: Unraveled

Taehyung POV

I walked down in NYC street, enjoying the beautiful view of Brooklyn Bridge as the background. I climbed up the higher pavement to get the better angle for my camera.

The wind caresses my hair.

US is good. I enjoy myself spending time here, contemplating the problem I have recently. It's been three months away from the world I used to be in. As an idol....

I sat on the grass, looking at the night scenery around the park, facing the bridge. Opened a note, I started to continue writing my new upcoming song.

It is already 8 PM. Not many people mingled out in this area, so I freely took down my masks to be hung under my chin, to breath better.

I cringed when suddenly someone hugged me from behind. Do I miss Jin hyung a lot? Because the person hugged me just have the exactly same scent with his perfume.

I looked up and found the face I've been missing for three months. Jin hyung back hugged me from behind, pouted.

"Omo, uri Taehyungie, doing well? Hyung misses you," he then kissed me wet in the cheek.

Yuck!

I wiped it with disgusting expression, but warmth flooded my heart when suddenly Namjoon hugged Jin from behind, so we three literally gathered in a group-hug.

Then I was in awe when suddenly Suga kneeled down in front of me, give a kiss to my forehead, making disgusting sounds like your saliva is all around the target's face.

Yuck! This is more disgusting than Jin's kiss. I was ready to smack him when Jungkook and Jimin out of nowhere pushed Suga together making him fell towards me and opressed my body. So they all literally sandwiched me in the ground.

And Jhope jumped out of nowhere weighing my body until cracked sound from my body was audible.

"Yah, get off, you all!"

I yelled out to them, half jokingly and half furiously because they gained weight, a lot. They let me go when they saw me out of breath, tried to reach the air.

"Surprise, Taehyung-ah!!!" Namjoon shuffled my hair.

It is good to be together with your brothers. I smiled widely to welcome them all in a group hug.

We've been hurted, a lot.

--
Noone POV

Flashback, two days before

"Here."

WGM's PD-nim handed something on Bang Shihyuk's desk. An envelope, cosisted a CD.

"I found a footage that could prove Taehyung's innocence," he crossed his arms, legs are also crossed over. "I set up a camera on the living room at their apartment. It turns out he came by the night he was accused to force himself into Irene."

Bang PD was in shock. It was something he did not expected. He heard everything from Jungkook, the dirty plan of SM to drag Bighit down. But to find evidence, he has been searching everywhere and nothing could prove Taehyung's innocence.

Until one unusual day, WGM crew coming over to his office, told him that they brought a big present for him, to clear Taehyung and BTS' name.

"What do you want, Woosik-ah?"

Bang PD asked the PD-nim, named Jeong Woosik. He knows that this is not free. MBC would ask something in return.

"This," Jeong PD played his phone, showing another footage he found from his camera in the living room, showing Taehyung and Tzuyu to be together the night Taehyung got sick. "I want them to continue my project, We Got Married. You should bring them together then my rating would be hit."