Chapter 21: Haven

Taehyung POV

Feeling ecstatic I was, when I found her sleeping peacefully in my arms the next day.

Her pretty face is still stunning without make up. She wore my shirt that looked oversized in her petite body, because she just told her mum that she slept over at the 'friend's place' which was my hotel room, and she did not bring clothes to change. I should add that she looks super sexy in it.

Last night, after I changed into only t-shirt and short and she changed into my shirt fresh from my luggage, we just talked and cuddled until we both fell asleep. With some hugs and kisses in between.

I tucked some strands of hair that covered her beautiful face. Then, I rubbed her cheeks gently, making her to woke up and our eyes met.

Under the blanket we used for cuddling last night, we just stare each other and smile. This is our haven at the moment, a shelter that only belongs to me and her.

"I have to go back to Seoul today, Tzu," I said, now kissed her forehead. "Let's continue what we have now in Korea."

She nodded.

"How about We Got Married?" she out of nowhere asked.

"What? You wanna me marry you for real?" I teased her. And she glared at me, but while blushing cutely.

I cannot stand her cuteness so I pecked her lips.

"We need to continue We Got Married. But as a real couple, I guess the scene would be more natural," I said to her, to make her feeling at ease.

After what happened lately, I know she is hesitant to continue the project or not. But who knows the result would be like this? The girl I've been dreaming of these times, now in front of me, hugged and kissed me back, having the same feelings with me....

So, last night, as she promised, she had said that she loves me. Ten times, as I requested. And everytime she said that, she's just blushed like a burnt lobster and I gave her a kiss that she likes as a gift in each confession.

The kiss became something addicted for both of us now.

"Are we official?" she asked me, arms were resting on my chest, and my arms were in her waist.

"Yes, we are official now. I can tell the world that you're mine."

Okay, this is cheesy af but I just want to continue to have this sweet moment with Tzuyu.

She then hit my chest. "No, you can't. We are idols. We must keep this as secret."

In which I nodded. We will hide this for now. Because bad things happened in our sunbaes relationship after they were going public about their dates.

I don't wanna that. I am willing to do anything to not break this, something me and Tzuyu have now.

"Let's take a shower," I told her. She widened her eyes in shock.

"Wh...what? You mean together with you?"

I patted her head gently. "Don't think about dirty things. Not yet," I said, gave my boxy smile to her. "I just mean, separately, taking a shower."

She blushed really hard now. I laughed out loud seeing her reaction. Remembered the night I almost do 'that' with Tzuyu, in Brooklyn. We're not ready yet, after what we've going through, there would be still plenty of times for us.
--

Tzuyu sent me off to Korea in the airport.

We were facing each other, in the private lounge, hands were altogether, like we don't want to be separated. After the exhausting push and pull we've been through, me and her deserve to be together.