Chapter 22: Remedy (R)

Slight matured content, read at your own risks

Tzuyu POV

I got a bad dream.

In which me and Taehyung were in front of Brooklyn Bridge. He sat beside me looking at the sunset over the bridge.

He looked perfect, like he used to be. The perfect eyebrows, eyelashes, jawline, nose, and lips..... no one can be as perfect as him in my eyes.

But, he looked sad....

"I don't love you anymore," he said, breaking the silence. I was crying hard hearing those words coming out from the man I love the most in the world... my heart is broken.

He left me alone there.

I saw his back was getting far from my sight. And vanished.

Then I woke up.

Jeongyeon kneeled down beside my bed, checking out my temperature with a termometer she put in my mouth. Now touched my forehead.

"Your fever is not going down," she said. "Should I tell JYP to delay the shoot?"

So, today was the latest shoot of WGM.

I shook my head, trying to gather all strength to get up from my bed.

So, this is the day in which me and Taehyung would meet for the last time. One year is such a long time. But, we have decided to do this, for the sake of the companies, JYP and Bighit. We don't have choice, do we?

Even since the day me and Taehyung agreed to sign the dating ban contract for 1 year, he never contacted me again. No call, not even a message.

Then we just too absorbed to our own activities. Recording, composing, dance practice, album photo session. Twice with Fancy, BTS with Persona.

Is he forgetting me? Is he trying to get rid of all his feelings for me to face the one year dating ban? Those questions kept coming on my head. Then, I swept away those negative thinking.

I should believe in him, believe in us. Although it is impossible for now....

I did not realize it's been two weeks already.

I have finished showering when Jihyo stepped into my room, bringing my wardrobe.

"This is from Manager Oppa. He said you must wear that outfit in the last episode," she said when put it on the bed.

I took a glance to the wardrobe they prepared. A shoulders exposed night gown, all in black. I have no idea which concept they would me to present but looking at the dress they've prepared, I guess I would have some cheesy romantic dinner as the final rendezvous. The gown is a bit exaggerated.

"I still got a fever," I complained Jihyo. "How could I wear this exposed dress?"

Jihyo walked towards my cupboard, opened it, then started to search a coat.

"Then the problem resolved," she said when put the coat above the dress. "I am already tired fighting with JYP and MBC for you, Tzu. Be a good girl today."

Suddenly I felt nervous, kept fidgeting my fingers.

Jihyo planned to drive me to the place for shoot, a restaurant has been prepared for this shoot.

She was ordered by JYP to make sure everything alright. On the way to the place she kept repeating, "Be careful of your feelings, Tzu. Just take some shoots with him and we go home."

And then, we've touched down the restaurant. This is it. I don't know how to react after I did not meet and contact him for two weeks.
--

Noone POV