Chapter 23: Rendezvous

Disclaimer:

Even though I am using the real events like BBMA, MAMA, etc., all the timeline and the things happened are just based on my random imagination. Those are not real.

Noone POV

"Just remember, wherever I am, I will still love you."

Tzuyu woke up from the bad dream again. The dream in which Taehyung left her alone.

She still recall the event before he's gone for real, the few weeks before his departurte to US when they spent a night together.

He said those words, several time, to assure that even though they're separated, Taehyung would still love her.

Which is bullshit, according to Nayeon and Jeongyeon, the most sceptical among the girls. And the most rational ones, too, at the same time.

The two have been trying to introduce some guy idols they've been friends with to Tzuyu, in a hope that she would move on and not waiting for Taehyung with his empty promise.

"Cha Eunwoo. You know me."

A perfectly fine looking guy from group Astro was introduced to her once by Jeongyeon. She knows him well from a drama. And he has been trying to start conversation since ISAC event.

Tzuyu just smiled and welcomed his handshake. But the relationship is not developed.

The other day, Nayeon brought Seventeen's Mingyu to the dorm, because he said that his bias in Twice is Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just stayed with him for five minutes straight, then go back to her room to sleep.

Meanwhile, Taehyung never contacted her. Not even a once. Not even give any signal in a Twitter post, that he's still into her.

Tzuyu washed her face and joined the girls in the living room. They are now gathered to witness BBMA 2019 in which BTS was invited again, to receive the social artist award, which is an honour for Korea music industry.

Their achievement is no joke. Now they're the international superstar, 90% of their activities were in overseas. Maybe they one day visited Korea for their family, but even Taehyung never contacted Tzuyu.

Tzuyu threw herself in a sofa beside Mina, leaned her head to her unnie's shoulders.

"Is it started?" She asked, half curious half pretend to not care because having one-sided care to her ex boyfriend is hurt af.

"They're on red carpet now," Mina replied.

Then she saw him.

Looking really good, more handsome than the last time they shot for WGM. His stylist really did a good job in dying his hair to be mixed between blonde and dark brown. He was in Gucci suit from head to toe. Looked more mature too, Tzuyu thinks.

Walking confidently, enjoying the spotlight, together with the hyungs and Jungkook.

"He seemed hyped and happy," Jeongyeon stole a glance to Tzuyu. Jihyo gave her a scary glare to shut up.

"Look at him, Tzu. He held that pretty reporter's waist like that?" Jeongyeon now in a state of throwing a ligther to a litre of fuel. Ready to burn.

Tzuyu looked at to the screen. And Jeongyeon was right, Taehyung gave the cameraman the best smile he has, looked happy and all, maybe never thinking about her again because it's been several months. And the hands were on the pretty reporter's waists for more than five minutes now, making Tzuyu overthinked again.

Their Persona album hit the record and BTS became the busiest boyband alive.

While Tzuyu still has this devastated feeling to hope that someday they can be together again, after he comeback to Korea. But seeing all the huge fame he is in now, she felt not confident anymore.
--