Chapter 9: Closure

Tzuyu POV

Taehyung was nowhere to be found the next day.

So I wake up when Taehyung's mum knocked on my door, telling me that all crew and the managers are ready to shoot another scene. Without Taehyung. Because he just left without any notice, not even to his manager.

His manager kept calling him but the phone was off. So, the manager just tried to calm himself down calling Namjoon to check out whether Tae is arriving at Seoul.

He sighed in relieved when knowing that Tae was already in his room in BTS dorm, sleeping, but the door is locked. And no one knows when he actually coming in.

I asked them to wait for me to clean up.

I saw my reflection in the bathroom's mirror and hesitately touched my lips. The lips are still a bit swollen so it wasn't dream, the heart is still racing recalling the heated kiss he initiated in the Fireflies ground.

His lips were really soft and warm, made me blush everytime I remember what happened last night.

So what? What are we going to become after this?

I kept asking myself. In the end, I still did not get the answer. Because he just left me here without saying anything, not even a single word....

--
Jungkook POV

Billboard Music Awards, US

"Yuhuuuu! We're here! BTS!"

Jhope beside me screaming among the crowds behind us, holding the selfie stick, his phone's camera was facing us, shoot us in his Vlive. We're entering the 2018 BBMA red carpet right now.

Jin kept being hype since we drop off from the car, taking a lot selfies with his 'weird sunglasses collection'. Namjoon, Jimin, Suga were walking in front of us, waved their hands to the reporters. Though they're trying to be calm, I know they're feeling ecstatic. Our dreams coming true, in this place right now, when we got international acknowledgement.

The only one who is not in the mood is Taehyung.

He kept looking away, seemed lost, eyebrows furrowed, sometimes took deep inhale and exhale, not enjoying our moment, BTS moment. I don't know what happened to him, but its been several days.

"Yah, take a pic together, come on," I pulled him to get closer to me when some reporters approached us. He just gave his V sign with his fingers with a little smile, then after the reporters left, he came back to his state, losing his mind away, not in the place.

"Enjoy the night, Tae," Jin linked his arms with Tae's in which he just replied with a lazy smile.

The crowd cheered up seeing the other groups walking behind us. So, BTS was officially invited by BBMA and we even performs, but some of the other groups like Blackpink, EXO, and Red Velvet just joined the event because their agencies were one of the sponsors.

Irene approached Tae and me, saying hi, together with her members. Me and Tae replied with a bow and then we enter the venue together, BTS and Red Velvet, followed by Blackpink and EXO.

We enjoyed the performances in BBMA. My favorite was Ariana Grande's. We did Fake Love performance perfectly, too. That was a lit. BTS is now getting more famous.

I took a glance to Taehyung who sat beside me with Irene. He did not really enjoy it. Just looking down and fake-smiled when the camera approached him. On the other side, Irene seemed in a good mood tonight.

"Jungkook-ah!" Irene screamed because the music was too noisy. "Would you guys go to the after party?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Let's see, Nuna. Honestly, I feel really tired." And I need to video call Tzuyu. I promised to call her after the BBMA.