Chapter 23

~~TATE

Leah definitely seemed a little stressed out about everything; I watched her set up for the next ghosts in the living room. I hated to see her overwhelm herself with these spirits especially since the one happens to be my father.

        “So is there anything I should know about your father?” she asked while I sat on the couch having flashbacks of my father. Every memory was vague from my memory until I just shrugged it off.

        “I was six when he was killed by my mother; he screwed our maid at the time…Moira and after that nothing much.” I exclaimed where I watched her rub the temples of her forehead with her fingers. “Are you going to tell your father about Moira?”

        “Nope. I’m keeping that secret to myself. I’ll change your father’s last name and call her something else….” She answered when I watched her father to come over to see me sitting there.

        “Ah you’re here again. Come to see the freak show?” he asked where I saw Leah glare at him almost like he struck a nerve in Leah.

        “Well it’s a free country after all. Leah wants me here so I’m staying no if ands or buts.” I replied coldly watching her father shrug it off sitting at his desk while Leah touched the walls waiting for my father to show himself. I saw my father’s ghost appear before seeing my eyes pierce his, my angry cold eyes against his. I told him in advance before Leah prepared herself what to say and what not to say. Leah sat onto the coffee table looking into my father’s dead eyes with hers.

        “So Hugo? What happened to you?” she asked where he looked at me where I gave him a flick of my eyebrow to answer.

        “I guess you can say I was lonely, my wife was getting old and I was getting tired of her bullshit.” He answered where a slight twitch in my stomach with his comments where I watched Leah relay the information back to her father. After about a half hour had passed and my father disappeared for the night. Leah seemed to have a monster like headache when I touched her arm the energy surge through us both.

        “I’m calling it tonight, Tate and I are going to watch a movie upstairs.” She replied taking my hand with hers where her father didn’t seem to really care about what she told him. I watched her father place on his headphones in so he could focus onto the computer then his own daughter. Dina walked in shortly afterwards; Leah mentioned that the ghost visits scared her tremendously. We traveled down the hallway to the bedroom where she shut the door before kissing me again. Her kisses were firm and tantalizing; I felt her hot body against mine almost like she wanted me again.

        “I guess this is what you meant as in movie.” I exclaimed pulling away from her for a moment, where she bit her lip and pinned her back against the door.

        “Why don’t you choose a movie and we will see how long it takes us to lose focus from the plot.” She whispered which I felt the urge to kiss her even more and feel her hot body against mine. I turned to find a movie from the collection in the case she had on the floor near the television while she locked the door. I pulled out nightmare on elm street the original showing her the case where she gave me a smile. “Classic choice there. The screams will drown us out.” I popped the movie into the DVD player and we sat on the bed waiting for the movie to start. After a few previews it started and the horror scenes began to flash across the screen. My face touched Leah’s while our lips met again with more passion and intensifying infatuation.