Chapter 19

~~TATE

I paced the crawlspace for the last few days trying to release this overbearing anger that boiled deep within me. I felt so stupid to think that I could hide my past from a ghost whisperer, I felt so much for her and she shunned me away. It was then I felt something wasn’t right in the air with louder whispers from the ghosts then normally. Moira appeared near me almost like she was in a panic and normally she wouldn’t come to me unless it required.

        “Moira what do you want? To tell me how much Leah hates me again?” I asked where she seemed almost petrified in fear.

        “Leah needs you upstairs. She’s in trouble. She’s screaming your name, hurry.” She replied before vanishing from me, my un-beating heart seemed to perk up again and the anger within me boiled hotter.

        “TATE!!! HELP!!!” Leah screamed where I ran out of the crawlspace to the direction her voice was. I saw in the hallway two boys on top of Leah and she looked like she was crying. I rematerialized quickly and I rushed forward with my supernatural strength take both boys by their necks lifting them off Leah and pinning them to the wall. My blonde hair hung in my face but my brown eyes turned black piercing there’s.

        “LEAVE HER ALONE!!!” I yelled my voice sounding demonically almost where I could feel both boys tremble. They could barely touch the ground for how high I was holding them off the ground. I peered over slightly to check on Leah but all I saw from her was fear in her eyes when she curled into a ball. I felt more anger run through me as my grip tightened around there throats. “If you come back here or you hurt her again I’ll kill you. I promise you that. Now get out of my house!!!” I threw them out my door onto the grass causing them to stumble backwards in fear seeing almost a demon standing before them. The door slammed telekinetically before them where I turned to see Leah curled up in a ball on the floor shaking and crying. I walked over towards her touching her arm which she looked up before jumping up hugging me tightly. I held her body against mine while she trembled frightened by everything, I felt the anger within me settle finally settling. I took Leah into my arms lifting her holding her close while I brought her up the stairs to her bedroom. Her hot breath and tears brushed against my cold skin when we walked down the hallway.

        “I’m sorry….Tate. I’m sorry.” She whispered which I clutched her tightly against my chest where she still trembled in my hands. I could hardly speak to reassure her when I pushed the door with my foot and kicked it closed; I placed her body onto the bed where she struggled to pick up the pieces of her shirt.

        “I’m so sorry Leah…I’m truly sorry for it all.” I replied but she silenced me touching my face with her hands. I missed her soft delicate touch; she removed my hair and looked into my eyes where I forgot they were still black. I pulled away shaking my head where my eyes reverted back to dark brown. “I should’ve told you the truth from the beginning but I guess I was scared for you to see the real me.” She placed her hand on my chin bringing my face back to hers with the tears finally stopping. She held out her hands for me to take where I felt almost hesitate; I didn’t want to hurt her anymore.

        “Show me Tate, show me it all.” She smiled where I felt still hesitate to actually let her into my mind and see what it happened that day I died. I touched her fingertips with mine feeling a surge of energy drain from me and enter into Leah’s body. I closed my eyes seeing all of my memories at that day rewind like a VHS tape until it came to the day where I went completely crazy as they said. Leah was going to see the real me, and I could not stop her now but she did have a right to know. I hope that this doesn’t change everything.