soups and oh shits

I LOVE THE TITLE OF THIS CHAPTER IT'S SO FUNNY

//

"Elliot, you can't just show up!  Beth may see you one day!" 

"Can't I come see my beautiful girlfrieeend?" 

"Sure, but you need to let me know!  Someday she's just gonna be here and you're gonna pop in out of nowhere and she'll find out." 

"Okay, I won't do it again, I promise.  Come here, sexy thing." 

Paige giggled and Elliot laughed at her, pulling her into a much needed kiss.  The kiss started to turn into more when someone barged in her bedroom.

"I'VE GOT YOU NOW- Elliot?!" 

They both froze and looked up, quickly jumping back from one another.  

"So this is the guy you've been shackin' up with, huh?  My brother?" 

"Beth, we didn't mean to-" 

"How long has this been going on?" Beth cut Paige off.

"We were talking a month before he came home.  We've been dating since he got home." Elliot said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Beth said, raising her voice a little.

"You seemed so stressed, Beth!  You were busy and then Calum came into the pictu-" 

"Calum has nothing to do with this!" Beth said, nearly growling at Paige.

"I needed someone to talk to when you were with him.  Elliot's been here for me." Paige said, smiling at Elliot.

"But I'm your best friend.  And you're my best friend." Beth said softly.

"And we're always gonna be.  Elliot's my boyfriend now, and you're gonna have to get used to it." 

\\

"Are you kidding me?" Beth groaned.  

She was having a horrible day so far.  It was cold and rainy, and it was lunchtime, so she went to go get some soup from her favorite restaurant to go.  After the whole Elliot and Paige news, she told them she had some 'things' to do.  In reality, she wanted out of there.  On her way to the restaurant, she got a flat tire.  Nothing like getting a flat tire in the damn rain.

She stayed in the seat for what felt like forever.  She wanted to let the rain go down a little bit.  It was just a mild rain before she went to the trunk (boot if youre british idek) and got her spare tire.  Luckily, she knew how to change a tire thanks to her amazing dad.  That's what she needed.  A day to just hand out with her dad. 

(im sorry this is horrible)

\\

She grumbled before opening the familiar door.  She knew her dad was here and not out of town, thank the lord.  She decided to get him some soup, too.  

"Dad?" Beth called out, looking in the kitchen.

"In the living room!" 

She walked into the living room and saw her dad, smiling.

"Hiya." He said.

Beth just smiled and handed him the soup she got for him.

"My favorite.  You're the best daughter." 

"I'm your only daughter." Beth laughed.

"So I hear that you've got a little boyfriend now, is that right?" 

"No, we're just friends." 

"That's not what Elliot told me." 

Beth frowned at the mention of Elliot.  

"Some things have happened, and I think we're meant to be just friends." Beth said, looking down.

"Don't you frown!  Enjoy your soup.  If I need to, I will unload my shotgun on him.  All better?" 

"Haha I don't think a shotgun's needed, but thanks." 

\\

"Calum, will you get up already?  We've got an interview in thirty minutes.  If you're not up in five minutes I will come and here and personally cut your balls off." Michael snapped.

Calum groaned and fluttered his eyes open.  Ugh, too bright.  He didn't sleep very well.  He was paranoid at the thought of Beth lying about the twitter thing and her being mad at him.  He wanted to give her space, so he did.  However, to Calum, he's have her enough space. 

\\

"Wake up, babygirl." 

Beth opened one eye and frowned.  He was leaving.  She sat up and hugged him as tight as she could.

"Please don't go." 

"You know I have to." He smiled softly.

"I know." Beth frowned.

"Hey, whatever's bothering you, you need to settle it out.  I could tell yesterday that something was hurting you.  Whatever it is, you need to settle it.  I don't like seeing my babygirl in pain." 

Beth smiled and hugged him again.  "I love you, dad." 

"I love you so much, babygirl." 

\\

She knocked on the door, not wanting to just walk in.  She heard muffled voices and the door opened, revealing a very tired looking Paige.

"I'm sorry, I know it's early, but I'm sorry, I overreacted so much and I didn't know you and Elliot had a thing and I feel bad that you couldn't tell me oh this is all my fault I'm so sorry." Beth rambled.

Paige smiled and pulled her into a tight hug.  Nothing could break their bond.  

"Don't I get a hug, too?" She heard a familiar voice say.

She smiled and pulled out of Paige's hug, quickly engulfing in a hug with Elliot.  

"I don't want you guys to feel like you have to hide anything from me.  For now on, even if I'm stressed or busy as hell, tell me.  I don't care how horrible it is, you can tell me anything." 

Elliot smiled at her, but then looked at Paige.  Paige then looked at him, raising up her eyebrows.

"You sure?" Paige asked.

"Yeah!  I feel so bad that you felt like you couldn't tell me anything."

"Alright.  Well, here's something you may or may not like." 

"What?  You pregnant or something?" Beth said, quickly laughing at the thought.

She was still laughing, but saw a straight faced non laughing Elliot and Paige.  She quickly stopped and widened her eyes.

"Oh, shit." 

\\

sorry it's short im busy and i don't feel good 

me today lol - "you look so perfect standing there-" and then my mom comes in "IN YOUR UNDERWEAR" 

she's catching on but omg it was funny.  i start school next monday brb killin myself bye