flowers and packages

THIS WILL BE SLIGHTLY SHORTER THAN USUAL IM SORRY 

JUST KIDDING I JUST FINISHED WRITING THIS AND IT'S NORMAL CHAPPY LENGTH WOW 

\\

Beth woke up, feeling a licking sensation to her face.  She made a disgusted, but amused face.  She opened her eyes and looked at the cutest dog in front of her.

"I bet you're hungry." 

Chester turned his head slightly, like a normal dog does.  He wagged his tail and jumped down, following Beth into the kitchen.  She fixed him his bowl of food and gave him water, Chester taking it gladly.  She looked at the clock and notice that she had slept past lunchtime and it was nearly one-thirty.  Oops?  She didn't regret it; last night was amazing. She couldn't believe she had almost had sex with Calum.  She didn't want it to go that far that quick, but she wasn't so sure how they could both maintain being friends with each other, since they love each others lips. 

She was eating cereal and turning on recordings of friends and heard somebody knock on the door.  She rolled her eyes and groaned.  She could never get any peace. She opened the door, seeing a man with flowers in a vase.

"Elissabeth Bradley?" 

"Yeah?" 

"These are for you, have a nice day!" 

"Thanks, you too!" 

She closed the door and contemplated on where to put the flowers.  On the balcony in whatever sun we have in London?  Or, set them by the balcony doors, and water them once a day.  She looked back and forth at the places and them remembered something.  She hadn't even looked to see who it was from yet.  What even?  She rolled her eyes at herself and sat them down on the table by the balcony doors, sitting down so she could see who they were from.  

To: Red

From: Squishy

'Just because 'friends' send each other flowers. xx' 

She smiled at his message and rolled her eyes.  They both knew that being friends wouldn't last for long.  She went and got her phone, sending a quick selfie with the flowers.

'flowers selfie.  thanks 'friend' (;' 

She didn't think he would answer, seeing he probably had loads of jetlag.  He was probably passed out, but she didn't blame him.

She smiled at the arrangement of the beautiful yellow plumeria flowers.  She went back to the couch, to her cereal, snickering at Friends.  It was the one where Joey has a hernia and won't get it checked out.  It was a quite rainy day, which she loved.  It was usually rainy in London, but today was extremely rainy.  It was a day she'd been looking forward to for the longest time.  She could relax, eat, and watch t.v all day long. 

\\

"So, did you do it?" 

"I did something." 

"CALUM HAD SEX OH MY GOD YOU GOT INTO HER PAN-" 

"Dammit, Mikey.  I didn't have sex with her.  Almost, but I didn't.  It was a very intense make out session till her ass of an ex interrupted it by confessing his love to her." 

"Wow." 

"Yeah.  It's lovely to talk about what I did while I was gone for nearly 24 hours, but jetlags' a bitch."