annoying dillhole selfies and late night calls

had my first day of sophomore year and yes it sucked ass 

\\

"Calum, you've had that same look in your eye since she left.  What did she say to get you like this?" Ashton laughed, ruffling Calums' hair. 

"Ah, she just pulled her redheaded devil charm." Calum laughed, looking down.

Ashton laughed and walked towards the van.  "She obviously did something to mess with your mind." 

Calum smiled and couldn't help thinking of a reply to what Ashton said.  Gladly, he hadn't said it out-loud.

sadly, the problem's not in my brain. it's in my balls.

\\

"Excuse me, you're in my seat." 

Beth looked up from her seat to see a tall dirty blonde boy who looked a little older than her.

"No, this is my seat." Beth said, looking at the seat number.  

"7A?  Love, that's my seat." 

"Bloody hell." Beth murmured, picking up her ticket.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly.

She pulled it out of her bag, that was already in it's little storage thing, and got a look at her ticket.  She looked at it, expecting to prove him wrong, but he was actually right.  She was supposed to be in 7B. She sighed and stood up, moving the next seat over.

"There you go." 

She was very much irritated, considering she had to take her bag out, take her ticket out, put her ticket bag up, put her bag back up, and move, even though it was one seat over.

She was pulling out her headphones when a voice interrupted her movements.  "I'm sorry.  I didn't realize you were literally a seat over, or I wouldn't have made you move." 

"You didn't make me move." Beth said, giving him a glare.

He looked at her with a sheepish look on his face and kept quiet for awhile, while Beth was pulling out her phone, going to the familiar app. She huffed when it crashed, opening it up again. You could tell she was plain down right annoyed.  She didn't even bother with her face in the selfie

'annoyed as hell selfie. the guy next to me is a dill-hole.' 

\\

Beth flinched at someone touching her and opened her eyes. She saw the guy who had made her move seats looking at her.

"Can I help you?"

"Well, the plane landed, and you're still sitting down and you need to wake up." 

"Oh." 

"Yeah.  Don't worry, I wasn't going to make you move again." He said, attempting to joke.

Beth looked at him straight faced and unbuckled her seat-belt, moving to get her luggage.  However, a hand stopped her and got her luggage for her. 

"It's the least I can do."  He smiled softly at her and gave her the luggage, sliding his hand up against hers on purpose.  Beth looked at him and raised his eyebrows.  

"Don't touch me." She said, grabbing her luggage.  She made sure Chester was safe and secure in her hoodie pocket and left the plane.  Her phone vibrated, and she smiled, knowing it was him.  She pulled it out and got the usual back.