twitter and confusion

IM SO SORRY THIS IS GONNA BE SHORT IM BUSY ASFACKK

"Boston, you guys are the actual shit.  Like you're so bad ass and cute I can't handle this!" Calum said into the microphone.  He had a huge smile on his face, as well as the others.  He loves what he does.  He loves his brothers, his music, and his beautiful fans.  Loves it all.  

"Sadly, this is our last song.  We love you guys loads!  Here's She Looks So Perfect." (no u lil shits im not a fake fan i looked it up)

He started playing getting in his performing place.  He just got in a mode where everything was blocked out besides the music and the fans.  He was looking around in the crowd and noticed a familiar red head.  He widened his eyes and looked closer, getting a good look.  However, when Calum made eye contact with this red head, she erupted in screams.  When she screamed, it was obvious it wasn't her.  He winked at the fan and began his solo.

\\

Beth laid on her bed with her laptop in her lap, watching funny videos on YouTube.  MirandaSings to be exact.  She's hilarious.  Beth was cracking up at them.  Every single one of them.  However, she was getting her mind off of a certain someone.  He hasn't responded to her selfies in a couple of days.  She knows he's busy and performing for his fans.  She did get to Facetime Niall the other night.  She was fully introduced to the rest of One Direction as 'Cupcake Girl' and she didn't mind one bit.  She had asked where Calum was in the Facetime, but Niall said he didn't know.  

She was watching MirandaSings and she said something about Twitter.  Beth didn't a twitter, she never felt the need to get one.  She pulled out her phone and decided to download it.  It loaded right away thanks to the amazing wifi that the people next door have.  She made her account and immediately followed MirandaSings.  She didn't really know what to do next, so she was just messing around.  She saw something on twitter where it showed a bunch of hashtags.  She looked at a few of them, wondering what the heck was wrong with One Direction fans.  She giggled at one of them, but stopped when she saw the third hashtag.  

#tellusboutyowomancalum

She lifted her eyebrows, tapping the hashtag to discover more.  She saw a line of pictures and saw the familiar date that Calum and Beth went on almost a week ago.  She gasped, looking at the captions of the pictures.

'calums new gf?' 

'groupie????' 

'she better wipe that grin off her face or i'll beat it off.' 

She widened her eyes at the threatening one.  She saw a post that Calum was apparently tagged in, so she clicked on his tag, bringing it to his twitter.  She hit the follow button and stalked his page for awhile.  She ended up following the rest of fivesauce and one direction.  She saw that there was a new tweet from Calum, so like any fan, she looked at it.

'I don't have a girlfriend.  She's my friend.  Ignore what they say about me and the band in the magazines.' 

She frowned at that, kind of hurt.  She shouldn't be, because they're 'friends.'  She plugged her phone up to her charger, about to go to sleep when her phone vibrated.  She saw the familiar contact, 'squishy' and read the text she got.

'you don't have a twitter, do you, 'friend' ???' 

She halfsmiled at the 'friend' part and thought the best way to reply. 

'nope, really tired, going to sleep, night 'friend.' 

\\

Calum frowned at the text message he got back from her?  Is she alright?  She seems upset?  He knew he didn't get to send her any selfies in a couple days, but she should know he was busy.  Right?  He frowned and got on twitter, not being able to sleep.  He felt like being a cool guy on twitter. 

'think im gonna fall a few of you badass fans :)' 

He went to his followers and started clicking every follow button he could, till he reached follow limit.  He got ten minutes down the list and stopped.  He looked at the username and cursed.  

'Lissa_Bradley' 

He clicked on her page, obviously seeing she'd just made the twitter.  She had no tweets at all and all she was following was One Direction and FiveSauce.  Oh, and some chick named MirandaSings.  He clicked the follow button and frowned.

Why did she lie about it?

\\

Beth wasn't at all mad about his tweet.  Maybe a tad hurt, but not mad.  She was just all in her feelings when she went to bed.  She's a girl, what do you expect.  She'd been thinking about the tweet the whole drive to Paige's house.  She pulled out a key and let herself in. (ya homegirl got a key)

She heard laughter.  Girl laughter and boy laugher.  She quickened her pace and the laughter went away.  She opened the door while smiling.

"I'VE GOT YOU NOW- Elliot?!" 

\\

sorry this is jacked up chapter and im sorry its a filler it's getting dramatic real soon i promise

vv busy this week and school starts up soon and i usually get stressed and cry so idek how frequent updates are gonna be but bare with me

was at school today, just cleanin the choir room bc im an officer and saw a freshman in band reading on wattpad 

:') so proud 

read, comment, vote, follow me <33