"Exactly what I was coming to, this gentleman is Mr. Frederick Powell;  Mr. Powell is with Special Investigations with the F.B.I.  Are there any ring leaders in this, shall we say, movement?"

            "We have reason to believe that there is covert leadership of the occurrences that are currently taking place."

            "And do you have any suspects?"

            "We have certain individuals that we have under surveillance."

            "And who might that be sir?"

            "That's confidential at this time."

            "It has been suggested that the escaped convict, Johnathan Childs may have something to do with this, do you have any comment on that sir?"

            "We have no reason to believe that John Childs has any involvement in the current situation."

            "So you believe that it's merely coincidence that all this mayhem starting after the most fantastic prison break in history?

            "We have no reason to believe there is any connection."

            "I see, so, do you have any reason not to believe there is any connection?"

            "I cannot comment on that."

            "That's what I thought.  So for the record, is there any official standing on the possibility of Jonathan Childs involvement in the latest upsurge of crime in Los Angeles?"

            "We have no reason to believe..."

            "Right, that Jonathan Childs has any involvement, yeah, yeah, that says enough."

            "The Bureau has no official standing on the situation in L.A., it's under investigation."

            "Okay, thank you Mr. Powell.  For the record, I would like to inform the audience that we repeatedly requested the presence of the Los Angeles Chief of Police to our panel but he chose not to attend.  Next we have Detective Marilyn Hughs from the L.A. Special Task Force on Rape, tell me Miss Hughs, is it safe for women to walk on the streets in L.A.?"

            "I strongly suggest that women do not go anywhere in the downtown district alone. I would further suggest that if you travel to work, that you should carpool.  I don't want to start a panic, but rape and violent crime against women has risen the most sharply of all other crimes."

            "So women in the L.A. district should not travel unescorted?"

            "That's correct."

            "Is that the official stance of the L.A.P.D.?"

            "No, it is not"

            "Ladies and gentlemen, I knew what this lady's answer would be, Miss Hughs is a very courageous woman who has, against orders to the contrary by her superiors, agreed to appear on the show because she believes strongly that women should be warned of the situation.  Miss Hughs, do you expect you will lose your job for your appearance here today?"

            "I was told I would, yes sir."

            Gerry turned to the studio audience and raised his hands as if to say "what do you think of that?"  The audience booed and hissed.

            "The audience and I appreciate your situation Miss Hughs, it's too bad that in an age when we should have open communication and the ability to trust our governmental leaders that this kind of deception still is taking place.  Well, you heard her ladies, please don't venture out alone these days."

            We are now compiling reports of the prison break of Jonathan Childs and his so called Masters and followers and will have a special show tomorrow about some of the unanswered mysteries of that case.

            Jonathan Childs, alias Preacher, was nothing more than a psycho child molester, rapist until he became a ring leader in the most bizarre prison break in history. Robert Towney who had been in the prison to cover that case, disappeared after handing a video tape of the situation over to F.B.I. officials.  We have been able to attain eye witness reports of the break from confidential sources that have some amazing stories to tell about the occurrences of that day.  Obviously there was big money on the outside to assist in the escape. There is much more to Jonathan Childs than meets the eye and our government is covering it up.

            So tune in tomorrow for "Jonathan Childs, Criminal or Profit."

            "Next, on the Gerry Fulton Show."