Chapter 36: Message

Start from the beginning

(Lastation Basilicom)

It was a nice beautiful day again in the nation of Lastation. Neptune and Midoriya were in the basilicom on the balcony. Neptune pulled out five tickets.

Neptune: Oki doki! The festival opens tommorrow! You're all invited of course! She looked at the group. The odd thing was that they didn't say anything to her. So Neptune held out the tickets to the three goddesses.

Neptune: Bam!

Blanc: And you called all of us just for this?
She said meekly. The goddesses and Midoriya looked at her.

Blanc: I have more important things to do than to waste time with you. She said with a stern voice.

Blanc: I'm going home.
She turned around and transformed. She flew off.

Neptune: Blanc! Hey, wait! Come back!
She said trying to call her back. Blanc ignored her and still flew away. The goddesses and Midoriya had their arms on the balcony rail.

Neptune: Can't we talk this over?!
She asked herself.

Midoriya: Why did she just fly away and ignored you? Did you think that she had some work to do? Did you do something wrong? He asked Neptune.

Neptune: I'm not sure.
She didn't know.

Vert: I know you mean well, but please use your head. It's only natural for her to resent you a bit. Don't you think? She asked.

Neptune: Huh?

Noire: Yeah, I'm irritated myself. You realize that those riots with Eden, Shares have been plummeting every nation, except yours.
She said.

Midoriya (mind): Wait, does that mean that the shares they had are now gone? That could be the reason that Blanc declined the offer from her. He thought. He still listened to their conversation.

Neptune: Yeah, but that's just for now.

Vert: Still, this fiasco probably had hit harder than anyone. You had the fewer shares for years and you took her over in a instant.
She said.

Noire: Lowee's an old country after all. So they've got a lot of pride. I'm a lot younger and I'm getting mad just by thinking about it. She said as her voice changed a bit with anger.

Noire: Well... I'll get my revenge soon!
She smiled.

Neptune: Hold on, why do you need revenge? Now that we've signed the friendship treaty, we're all pals, aren't we? She said.

Neptune: I mean, who cares about dumb share ranking.
She said.

Noire: I do for one! Act as buddy-buddy as you like, but that doesn't change the fact that we're buying for shares. She said.

Vert: I'm sorry. But I have a tough time celebrating. When your success means my nation's a failure. So I'm afraid that I'm leaving as well. She said. Vert transformed.

Neptune: Wait, hold up! Even if you don't wanna show, I can have 5pb perfom at the opening event, right?! She asked.

Green Heart: I regret to inform you that she's already sladed to be on my livestream tommorrow. So no, you can't. She flew away. The three watched her fly away.

Neptune: Aww, Vert.
She turned to Noire.

Neptune: Are you skipping too, Noire?
She asked as Noire walked away.

Noire: Yes. I'm rather busy. My deficit aside, I still don't know anything about the share creating device I found in Eden, yet.

Noire: I can never stop planning for the future.
She said. Out of nowhere, Neptune was in front of her giving her the tickets she brought with her.