Chapter 40: Bad Ending Syndrome

(Nepgear's Bad Ending)

Nepgear was in a forest with a sword in her hands and it glowed purple. She was getting ready to slash her own sister Neptune.

Nepgear: Come on now, sis! Don't make me do this!
She warned.

Neptune: You know where that sword gets its power from. You have to take another CPU's life with it. And you and I are the only CPUs left alive. She said. Blood dripped from the tip of sword. After that, lighting was forming in the dark purple sky.

Neptune: If we're going to defeat him, one of us has to be sacrificed. She said making her sister cry.

Nepgear: Please, Neptune!
She said as Neptune put a serious face.

Neptune: Now, Nepgear! It's time!
She said. Nepgear tightly gripped the sword she was holding.

Nepgear: Ok! I'll do it!
She obeyed. She raised the sword behind her and prepared to slash. As she was preparing, Neptune nodded at her. Nepgear responded back with a nod as well.

Nepgear: I'M SO SORRY!
She exclaimed as she slashed her. Neptune grunted in pain and got flown across the area. Nepgear panted and felt bad for herself. She let a tear drop on the sword. She was crying.

Nepgear: I'm so sorry, sis! Please forgive me!
She said while crying at the same time.

Nepgoo: It's okay!
This got Nepgear's attention. This made her freak out. Until a multiple of Nepgoos had been in a group. Making Nepgear go nuts.

Nepgoos: Don't worry! There's plenty of me!
The clones of Nepgoos said in unison.

Nepgear gasped and shrieked. The Nepgoos started multiplying more making a wave like a tidal wave at a beach. It was gonna prepare to engulf her.

Nepgear: Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
She screamed as it echoed.

Nepgear: Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!She screamed as it echoed

(Nepgya!) (I'm not sorry :/)

Nepgear was sleeping in bed having a nightmare. Saying stuff in her sleep.

Nepgear: Too many!
She said in her sleep. Compa put a towel over her forehead. In the room was, Compa, IF, Histoire, Neptune, Vert, and of course Midoriya. They all watched her have a bad dream.

IF: Her fever is not dropping at all.
She said.

Midoriya: Will she be okay?
He asked.

IF: It's nothing serious.
She replied.

Midoriya: Ok...

Compa: I feel so bad for the poor thing.

Vert: So it's an illness that traps you in nightmares with... Bad endings? She said.

Histoire: Correct. I had almost forgotten that there was a goddess infected in the past. But that was three entire generations ago. She said with three fingers up.