Chapter 1: A Goddess Approaches Midoriya

(The Next Day)

Midoriya was on the ground, still resting. He opened his eyes slowly. The sun that shined on his face had a beautiful sight.

It's like he couldn't stop looking at it because how beautiful it was. He slowly lifted his head up to check his surroundings to check if anything was around him. He found himself on a plain green field with trees and small houses in the distance.

Thats when he heard a deep feminine voice a little further away from him. He heard it barely.

Black Heart: Rule Number 3, Show off whenever you can.

Uni: I'll record it. We can make a PR real

He heard another feminine voice. He got up. To where the voice came from, he saw a group of civilians and a woman who had pure white hair and it's now worn down with a few inches cut off and her bangs having lengthened a bit messily. Her eyes are a glowing teal color. Her outfit consist of a black turtleneck leotard with a cleavage window at the chest. Her extra color is white or silver.

The other one behind her is a light skinned girl with long, jet-black hair that reaches her chest, similar to that of her sister. She wears her hair in twintails, held together with light blue and black ribbons, though some sections are left untied. Her eyes are also red, though hers are darker in comparison, instead resembling a shade of burgundy.

He could think that the others behind her were friends. So he just stood by a tree to see what will happen. Without them recognizing him lingering around.

Neptune: Your making us grind?
She said in a pouty voice.

Neptune: Well, these guys are so weak, that you can beat them with a cipher stick! She said while stretching her arms up. Like how he does training outside his dorm.

She rolled down the hill. As she rolled the third time, she front flipped on the grass. She held her hands in front of her and somehow spawned a sword in her hands. This surprised Midoriya.

Midoriya's Mind: How did she do that! Is it some kind of quirk that can spawn stuff into thin air?! He thought while taking notes in his notebook

He always has his notebook with him. Just in case someone with a good quirk could show him their abilities, if they wanted to.

She called out her sister to join the fight as well.

Neptune: Come on Sis!
She said determined and excited.

Nepgear: Right!
She said determined as well.
Her sister spawned another sword like how her sister did.

Midoriya's Mind: She can also spawn stuff into thin air too?!
He thought surprisingly as he still takes notes.

The two sisters ran down the hill with the swords in their hands. They both charged at a weird blue dog slime creature. As they got close to it, the sister in front jumped into the air.

Neptune: HAAAA!!!!
She yelled with her sword raised behind her.

She swinged her sword directly at the blue creature as it dissipated into pixels.

Midoriya's Mind: That's kind of peculiar. When a creature gets attacked or put downed, they fade into pixels? What kind of world am I in?! He thought while watching the action.

The other sister charged at the other dog like creature. She yelled like how her sister was.

Nepgear: HAAAA!!!!
She slashed at the other blue creature as it disappeared into thin air.