Chapter 17: Downfall

As the black drop of liquid dropped from the tip of Neptune's shoe and hit the black liquid pool, a pair of dark liquid ghost like hands came out and went up to the CPUs covering them.

Blanc: What's happening?

Neptune was overwhelmed by the way the black ghost like hands was touching her.

Vert: What is this stuff?!

Warechu checked the time.

Warechu: Pefect! Everything's moving according to plan.
Compa and IF were hiding behind a rock. They're trying to do something about Warechu.

IF: Hey Compa, I've got big favor to ask. Can you talk to that mouse and distract him? She asked.

Compa: Huh? I guess... What do I talk to him about?
She said not knowing.

IF: Good question. Let's see now...
She tried to think of something.

(Back to Warechu)

Warechu: Ok. My work here is done. Time to cheese it.
That's when a voice from behind him got his attention.

Compa: Uh, hello!
She called out to the rat.

Warechu: Chu?
He looked behind him.

Compa: Mr. Mouse!

He couldn't believe it was his angel. He had sparkling eyes.

Compa: I, uh... Was wondering if you maybe wanting to take a rest and talk with me? Over that way?! She asked him pointing towards the other direction.

Warechu: What?! Chu! Did you offer me to take breast?!
He said making a kawaii face.

Compa: Yeah! Come on!
She said while her chest made a jiggle sound.

Warechu: Ohhh! Dude! Compa baby!
He said running towards her.

Things weren't going well with the imprisoned CPUs. They thought this was it for them. They thought they were never gonna see their sisters again, including Midoriya. The CPUs felt disgusted by the weird black ghost hands covering their bodies. The liquid felt really cold.

Blanc: I-It's freezing.
She said meekly.

Vert: And It feels like I'm starting to lose all sensation in my skin.
Neptune was surprised.

Neptune: You what?!

Blanc: Me too. My body's starting to become numb.
She said sadly.

Noire: We got to hurry up and do something before this stuff envelopes us whole! She said. A voice got Neptune's attention.

IF: Neptune!
She called her name.

Neptune: Iffy!

IF: Histoire needs to talk with you about what's going on here!
She said.

Neptune: O-Ok!
She obeyed.

IF pulled out her phone that made a hologram of Histoire.

Histoire: Listen everyone, I've got unfortunate news to share.
It's about the anticrystal. It seems that the disruption of your links of your Sharicites isn't the only effect it has. I'm afraid that it also somehow it coverts the displaced Share energy into something called Anti-energy. And it's believed that this highly endenced energy is capable of taking the life of a goddess. She explained. Neptune and the other CPUs were shocked about this explanation.

Neptune: W-Well... That sucks. What do we do about it?!
She said getting worried this time.

Histoire: I wish that I could tell you but I don't know how to treat it yet. If only I had three days-