24. Just My Luck

Shit. Shit. SHIT.

Namjoon couldn't help but pinch his eyes close and hope that it's not who he think it was.

"It is you!" Jackson cheered in happiness. "What are the odds! I thought you were touring but here you are!" He rushed over Namjoon's side and hugged him.

If he wasn't here to get engaged, Namjoon would've shared Jackson's enthusiasm.

Just my luck. He sighed in defeat and turned to face the guy and gave a tight lipped smile, "Needed to spend some time with my family..."

"That's great! We tagged along with the Tuans!" Jackson said gesturing towards Jaebum who had followed him.

Noticing Namjoon's sister standing beside, "I don't want to intrude now but we should hang out together." Jackson said before walking away with Jaebum and the Tuans.

"I'll call you!" Namjoon said as he heaved a sigh.

Jackson chuckled humorously, "I know you won't." He said calling out Namjoon's bluff.

Was the universe helping him? Namjoon couldn't believe his fate. Having known Jackson, he couldn't believe the guy went without hanging out with him.

Smiling at his retreating figure, "I'll keep my word." Namjoon mumbled to himself and felt a weight lifting off his shoulders.

He felt relieved. He was going to make the best of the situation at hand.

Hopefully.