10. How Bad Can It Be

Namjoon felt a bit guilty for being late but also satisfied knowing that the girl his parents chose had to wait.

I feel bad... His mind echoed again.

Shrugging those emotions off, he entered the restaurant. Not noticing the host or the hostess, he went in and not even a moment later did he find her.

Wearing a baby pink sweatshirt , she had pale skin like she never spent time in the sun. Her hair was let down and simply held back by a hair band.

She was looking around like an excited child after school, ready to go home . Even though it wasn't his fault for being stuck in traffic, he felt bad, again.

Timidly, he approached the table, "Jiyeon-ssi, I'm really sorry for being late. I was stuck in traffic." Halfway through the speech he removed his mask and waited for her to squeal but she looked confused.

"Were you the one my parents sent me to meet you?" She asked with her voice strained.

"The one your parents sent you to meet? Yes... Why? What happened? Did someone say anything?" Namjoon shot questions rapidly while growing apprehensive and feeling more guilty.

"I met another guy. He said his name was Mark and apologized for being late too." She said and he waited for her to elaborate, "Appa said a guy would meet me wearing a black mask and that he would know... my name." She looked horrified when they heard a girl yelling.

"He didn't even show up! I'm never going on a blind date again!" She kept yelling at someone on the phone. She wore a baby pink just like Jiyeon.

That's when Namjoon realized what might've happened.

The guy mistook Jiyeon as his blind date.