3. If You Do

"Hyung! Wait up!" Mark heard Jaebeom call out from the practice room.

Turning to face him, "What happened? Did I forget anything? Am I supposed to go for recording?" Mark asked.

Jaebeom stopped in his tracks and started laughing, "Hyung, you didn't forget anything. I just wanted to ask you about something." He said giving the older boy a wary look.

"Ask me what?" Mark probed him to continue.

"I have asked a friend of mine and she agreed to... agreed to go on a blind date with you." He said the last part in a breath that Mark almost missed it.

Blind date? Again! Mark scowled internally at the thought but gave him a weak smile and nodded.

He beamed, "She'll be wearing something in baby pink! Meet her at the restaurant near our dorm tomorrow around 7 pm."

Mark nodded reluctantly and waved him goodbye. He agreed because Jaebeom took some efforts and because he wanted to do something for Mark...

Mark walked away and bumped into their Manager who was already looking for him.

"Mark, tomorrow you have a schedule for recording. What time can you squeeze in for it?"

Recording? He felt an evil idea forming in his head, "Hyung, what about 8 pm?"

I'll be able to get away from the blind date earlier without being rude...