18. Once Again

Mark didn't feel good since the time he learned that he was never going to meet her again. He felt dumb knowing he was so lost in her eyes and her innocent chatter, he didn't even realize that he didn't ask her name.

Yesterday, Jaebum teamed up with Jinyoung and had set him on a date once again. He hadn't understand how to feel knowing he wouldn't see her again as he remembered the agonizing date he went on, yesterday and got ready to pick up his parents.

Since they had a two week break, so his parents had planned to visit him and had asked everyone to come to a resort for a mini vacation. Mark had already packed everything and was ready to leave.

As he was slipping his jacket on, his phone ringed. It was his mother.

"Hey, honey. Don't forget to come pick us at the airport. You promised that you'll spend the break with us at the resort. Try bringing others too."

"Yes, mom. Bambam, Jinyoung and Jackson agreed to tag along but the rest has to go back to their hometowns. Jaebum said he'll try to come meet you guys." Mark said as he closed the door to his room and got out to find the four of his bandmates waiting. "Mom, looks like Jaebum is coming afterall." Mark informed his mom as he saw Jaebum waiting with the others. "We're on the way to the airport now. Call me once you guys get your luggage."