20. She's Clueless

"She's prettier than the picture! She sure has grown up into a beautiful woman." His mother praised Jiyeon.

"Indeed she did. I still remember the bubbly three year old kid who kept running away with my phone to play games on it." His father surprise everyone when he said that.

Namjoon was dumbfounded to hear that. He sure was befuddled to know that the woman he was going to marry once had an bubbly personality.

Namjoon now stood begrudgingly beside his sister who had dragged him to meet Jiyeon while his parents were talking to her parents. His sister was gushing over his would be wife.

"Jihee-ya, you never said that unnie is so beautiful! Unnie, I'm Geongmin. Please take care of my oppa." Namjoon almost snorted at the irony as he heard his sister say that.

~~~~

"She's nice but I don't understand why they're getting her married to you." She said in annoyance following everyone into the lobby. "Like, they could get a prince to marry her but she's going to be stuck with you."

"Thanks for your support."

"I didn't mean it like that, it's just that... she's not much of a talker as I've noticed. She looks like someone is out to assassinate her, she kept herself guarded and she's just so clueless!"

"See, I told you. Why are they hurrying this up? Sure she's beautiful but she looks like someone will jump out of nowhere and slice her throat. We barely talked since she fainted the last time I met her." Namjoon sighed as he thought about it while looking at Jiyeon who stood beside her mom almost hiding behind her.

"Appa said that she was bubbly once, it might be the change of environment since they moved away from our neighborhood." She chipped in her thoughts.

"Namjoon-ah?" A voice called out making him still in shock.

Namjoon wished he heard it wrong but it was all in vain as he hoped. No! Not here. Not him... Please, not today~