11. Save Me

"Ah!" She started freaking out. She was about to hyperventilate.

I spent an hour with a stranger! For no reason! She was triggered. Her mind started playing out the horrible incident of her past.

"Hey, are you alright?" Namjoon asked, the guy who she was supposed to meet asked.

"Please take me home. Can you take me home? Please!" Jiyeon begged him while pulling the bag closer to her and hugged it to her chest.

Anything could've happened... I spent an hour with a person my parents didn't know... Just like that time...

"I'll call your mom." He said calmly and stood up.

"I want to go now!" She squealed softly as her breathing increased while flinging her arm which tipped the cup of hot chocolate off.

He came to her side and crouched down on his knees to face her, "It's OK. I'll take you home." He said softly while rubbing her back.

"Promise?" Jiyeon asked looking into his eyes while holding up her pinky finger, trusting her parents about him, having a deja vu.

He smiled encouragingly after putting his phone away and locked his pinky with hers.

Jiyeon started taking deep breaths while he helped her calm down, she couldn't believe people would help her nonetheless calm her down . That's when a thought popped up in her mind,

He's nice enough to help me unlike the others...