They're Here! Pt. 2

Acerola: Come on! Try one! They're really really good! I baked these cookies special for the new guests!

Mystery Boy: ....

Acerola: No fun! You haven't even told us your name yet!

Nanu: Come on, kid, you're in the ask/dare book now. You're important. You're going to have to start opening up soon. 

*mystery boy is wearing an oversized long sleeved shirt that's pale blue without lavender clouds on it. He's wearing skinny pants that aren't jeans so he looks super tiny and frail under his shirt. He wears one of those medical masks to hide his face and his eyes are very droopy. He looks very tried. His hair is kinda long and fluffy and his eyes are a grayish color.*

Acerola: you don't wanna talk to me? You don't wanna be my friend?

Mystery boy: *frantically shakes head*

Acerola: Then why don't you take the mask off and say something!

Molayne: Acerola sweetie, maybe you're being a bit too forward? I think you're scaring him.

Sophocles: *concern* you're not saying to leave him all alone Molayne. I really don't wanna we the guy cry or anything.

Kukui: *places hand in Soph's head* don't worry, cousin. Our buddy Molayne knows exactly what he's doing. He was shy and a lot like him when we were kids. He got this.

Molayne: Hey buddy, my name's Molayne. Nice to meet you. *warm smile*

Mystery boy: ... *shakes his hand to be polite*

Molayne: Sorry for scaring you, bud. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Is there anything I can get you to be more comfortable?

Mystery Boy: *takes out a flashcard that says "This is My Friend Logan"*

Molayne: Logan? Who's he?

Mystery Boy: *shakes his head*

Molayne: S-Sorry! Who's she?

Mystery Boy: *points to "My Friend"*

Molayne: Ah, Duh! Of course. Acerola, could you go find his friend Logan please? I want our new friend to be nice and comfortable.

Acerola: On it!

Sophocles: I'll go too!

Kukui: Count me in! I'm always down for a fun game of hide and seek!

Nanu: aaaaaaand all the energetic people are gone. Thank goodness. They all were starting to give me a headache.

Mystery Boy: *soft laughter*

Nanu and Molayne: Wait is that your voice?

Mystery Boy: *instantly insecure and hugs knees* 

Nanu: Oh my Arceus that's precious.

Molayne: No need to be insecure. We'll like you and get to know you no matter what you sound like.

Myster Boy: *slowly takes of mask to reveal very pale lips and a spoink-like nose* Uh... Sorry for the in-con-vyeen-acne. I'm name's Darwin. Nice to meet you.

Nanu: *dying in the inside like the depressed old man he is*

Molayne: *also dying inside but for different reasons because this kid is too precious* Hello Darwin, it's nice to use your name now, huh?

Logan: *storms in* WHERE IS- Oh, hey Darwin. Looks like you actually got comfortable enough to talk, huh? 

Darwin: Uh-huh!

Logan: Nice. I told the others to stay back so you don't get too spooked. Do you wanna meet everyone else and make new friends? I promise It'll be fun.

Darwin: nuuuuuuu.

Molayne: Why not? I promise they're all nice like me and Mr. Nanu.

Nanu: It's Uncle Nan to ya, kid. 

Darwin: Okay. One sec-cond. *puts mask back on and pulls out another note card that reads "I'm ready"*

Logan: Okay, kid, lets go.