Please Read This

Eva: *sniff* Hey Guys. Nightmares aren't fun. Don't try to give yourself nightmares to torture yourself. I know I do that all the time. It hurts after a while. It leads to low self esteem and waking up crying almost every single morning to pretend you're fine afterwards. It's not good. I don't want anyone to suffer like I am.

Luka: And don't forget to eat your three meals a day. Without the energy you need your body will function less accordingly. Your Brain was ont be able to work at optimum efficiency and you'll be super tired throughout the day. Even if you aren't hungry, please eat a little bit of something just to keep your energy up.

Eva: and go outside! Exercise! Being in the sun gives you vitamins and it also gives you a hormone called serotonin that makes you happy. Exercise helps your body stay active and it gives you hormones like dopamine that also make you happy and it helps growth hormones and regulate your body, especially during puberty.

Luka: And give hugs. Receive hugs. Go up to someone you love right now and give them a hug. Being around people you love is just comforting and Builds you up emotionally. Hugs are a way of comfort to soothe someone. Find your mom, your dad, your sibling, anyone and give them a hug right now. If you can't  find anyone... take a pillow or stuffed animal and give it s hug and think of someone you love. If you need to, think of me and Eva.

Eva: Stay happy. You are loved.