[Arc 8] Ch. 3 Hostess' Blessing

[Yuri warning and smut disclosure: the following scenes contain no actual sex and only some nondescript or implied nudity behind some conveniently placed props. Basically it's all on the edge on the pg-13 scale. This is about as hardcore as i plan on making anything in the formal release.

As far as the yuri goes, this is one of those scenes that portrays how some relationships aren't cut and dry "I like them and they liked me". Some relationships don't start off on a high note and some don't start off with someone getting socked in the face (looking at you Sebas). There is some tongue-in-cheek humor and awkward-for-the-characters situations. And a lesson on how some things that seem like they should be the end of the world... end up just being the beginning of something better. Sometimes just muddling through, instead of running away, brings the greater reward (Also looking at you Sebas)]

** ** **

Meela

"Stop, not... like... this..." I squirmed.

"So you like biting..." I looked down in horror at Satiri's sleepy eyes looking at my knuckle.

NO! for the love of self-control you need to get your libido in cheeeehhhhhheehk!

The light scratching of her teeth and soft warm lips on my neck. My both my eyes twitched out of sync. I can't believe I'm into biting. Satiri! STAAAAAAAHP!

I stamped my foot several times to try and control myself. But it was the one between Satiri's legs again. The breathy moan that came out pushed my reasoning to its limits. A princess's resolve is all that's keeping me mentally sane.

"You... need... to... stop." I begged as I could taste blood from how hard I was biting my fist.

I felt her pull away and I had to practically gasp for air and in pained reluctant belief.

"Am I that repulsive? Because I'm like this, a commoner, a pirate, another woman?" She turned her eyes up at me with questioning sorrow. "Which is it that you find displeasing?" she begged.

"None of it..." I breathed. "... just your timin-" I could barely finished the sentences when Satiri jumped me. forcing me onto the table and... oh spirits!

That's her tongue! Her tongue is in my mouth, HER TONGUE IS IN MY MOUTH!

It felt so good... but tasted sooooo bad. Just how much had she had to drink it tastes like a blasted winery! And not a quality one.

Her body was pressed up against me and sooo soft... except for the gritty sand.

This... this...

... was not sexy even though it felt like it should be.

Then there was a grumbling from her stomach...

She pulled back and slid off my body.

"I don't feel so good." She groaned.

I panicked and rose up. "Are you-?"

Too late. Satiri gagged and the next moment both of us was covering in regurgitated alcohol.

Yep... the mood is dead. Murdered really.

"I'm shorry." She said.

"Oh dear." A fox woman peeked into the room. "I heard the pounding. Are you guests?"

Satiri looked up at me. She covered her mouth in embarrassment, but her eyes told me that she could never afford a place like this.

I put my hands on her shoulders and faced the fox woman. "We are. My girlfriend went a little overboard, but I'll pay for any damages."

"I appreciate the sentiment, but..." the woman's ears twitched as she hurried towards us and closed the door behind her. In the meantime, there were voices of boys walking by. "... I don't think either of you wish to become a spectacle. Your lover is in quite the state, I don't think your attire or reputation will survive the journey to your room."

She motioned at Satiri and I looked down and realized that her bikini had come up over her chest when she slid off me.

"Eee!" I reached around to cover her and didn't even think about it until I realized I had gotten a hand full of boob... and vomit... sooo not sexy. And then what was left of her top fell off, Dammit. Today was just going further and further downhill.

"Don't worry, I have been dealing with this sort of thing for a long time. I'm just happy you didn't throw up in the bath, that would have cost you an arm and a tail." The hostess smiled. When the crowd has passed by, she peeked out the door and called for someone. "Hannah, there's a spare bottle of sake under the towels!"

"I think we've had enough to drink." My face turned green as I couldn't help but think of the gross vomit between my fingers.

"It's just a code phrase, do you really want me advertising your little adventure?" She giggled and her three tails swayed.

Oh pits, I'm so mortified right now. Tonight was either the best or worst night of my life. I haven't decided yet.

After a few moments a woman came with a large wooden tub and some towels. I held Satiri up since she started nodding off. We were instructed to stand in the tub and the Hostess managed to remove our clothes while barely even touching us. Then the woman who brought the bath and summoned some water and caused it to swirl in the air around her. Hostess then waved both her hands with a dancer's flourish, and the water began to steam and froth.

She made the water swirl around us and all the dirt and filth floated away in bubbles. It was surprising pleasant and soon we were clean. The dirty water was emptied into the tub after we stepped out. The second woman was waiting to hand us towels and lightly dried out our hair and my tails with warm wind magic. Once we had dried off the hostess clothed us with fresh clean robes that tied around the waist.

"You have my gratitude, hostess." I thanked her as I held the sleepy and now clean Satiri in a princess carry.

"Love is a beautiful thing, especially young love, but it isn't always clean and smooth." She said like this was only natural. "A good hostess couldn't let your night be ruined by such a simple oversight."

*

What am I going to do? What am I going to do?

The hostess provided a futon for two and set it up. She even promised that nobody would bother us. The sleepy Satiri dragged me into the sheets.

"So cuddly..." Satiri cooed. But I had long since cooled off as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I'm so mentally wiped out. "Stop it..." I yawned as Satiri's hands began to wander. I swatted them away as best as I could, but that girl was damn persistent. "I'm not in the mood."

She giggled lecherously in her sleepy drunken hazy. "Do you know what I've always wanted to do? Heh heh."

"Now, isn't the ti-IIIme!" I shrieked as she somehow managed to undo both our robes to find what she was hungering for and she wasn't gentle when she reached between my legs. I sat up from the sensation of her hand and fell back down. The next moment I raised my hips due to her promptings. "Satiri, I'm going to killHHHHIlll you." I squealed and tried to catch my breath as my body fell limp.

Satiri squealed with joy. And pulled my tails out and... "So fluffy!" She body slammed me with my tails sandwiched between us.

"You should never grab the base of a fox's tail. It's sensitive~" My breathy words fell on deaf words since she was already peacefully asleep... and drooling on my tails.

And I was turned on again. This night... I still can't decide if this is the best or worst night ever. But I'm frustrated without any outlet. Inari, you can't be serious. Sebas... your self-control is godly.