A Day At The Beach*

June 3, 1995

Today is the day we live for Long Beach and I want to leave before my brother gets back. I drag my suitcase outside where Papi and Hallie are waiting. "Hurry up we don't got all day!" Papi yells out. "Boi, don't rush me," I yelled back.

"Have fun Rose," I mama said from behind me. "I will mama," I turned back towards her to give her a hug. Katie runs up to me and hugs my torso.

"Imma miss you," she signs

"I'll be back, "I sign back to her.

I walked down the porch stairs to Papi and Hallie who already have their suitcases in hand. Once I reached the bottom step, Papi and Hallie started walking down the sidewalk.

Lucky is actually parked around the block so no one could see him or his car.

We walked to his car and Papi ran to the front seat. "Mane, yo as up," I said walking to the side door. Papi smacked his teeth and got out of the seat. "This is some bullshit," he said and got in the back.

I sat down and Lucky leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Let's hit the road," he said and then he turned on the ignition and we were off.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After the 1 and a half long drive, we pulled up to a beach house.

After the 1 and a half long drive, we pulled up to a  beach house

"Dayum, this place is nice," Papi added. "Thanks, my mum rented it out for us this week, "Lucky said. "Well, thank you mama, "Papi said before he bolted out of the car. Lucky grabbed his and my bags out the car and carried them to the house.

"This place is nice." Hallie said putting on her sunglasses. "I know right and we are staying here for free." I added.

Papi walked back to us with his hair covered on red slushee syrup and ice. Hallie and I started to laugh. "What the hell happened to you?" I asked him

"Those Long Island females don't got no damn humor." He said then we proceeded to walk around inside into the house.

"We could've told you that?" Hallie said.

"Then why didn't you?"

"Cause this is funnier." I said.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Later that night, Lucky turned in the grill and started grilling some food. As he did that Papi, Hallie and I sat down on the beach around the camp fire roasting marshmallows.

"You know never in a thousands years did I see myself sitting on this clean ass beach, vacationing in that fine ass house and surrounded by my two best friends." Papi said.

"To be honest, I saw myself dead before senior year." He added. Papi occasionally runs weed back and forth to the west side and the east side of Brooklyn for a little of extra cash.

But lately all sides of Brooklyn is killing people left and right no matter who you are. I glad Papi stopped before it was two late. "I saw myself pregnant before senior year." Hallie said.

Hallie is my best friend and all but sometimes she places her trust in the wrong boys and it always backfires. She really wants a guy to love her like she sees in the movies but the only way guys will love any female is through sex.

"I never saw myself falling in love before senior year." I added. With a gang banging ,protective older brother boy will migrate away from me. Now having a white boyfriend that I can see myself spending the rest of my life with is amazing.

I stood up and faced my best friends. "Let's say what we want for our futures. I read somewhere that if you say out loud into the universe what you want it will come true. I want to go art school."

Hallie stood up. "I want to find the love of my life and get married."

Papi stood up. "I want to graduate high school and make my ma and dad proud."

We all rushed into one another and hugged. "Awww, this is some mushy shit." Papi said.

"Guys food done!" Lucky yelled. We quickly broke apart. "Damn bout time." I said.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Not bad for a white boy." I said curling up my hair. We all just got done eating and watching movies on the VCR. Lucky grilled pork chops, ribs and chicken legs. On top of that he cooked Mac and cheese. It was pretty good

"Like I said before, I have an American uncle and he taught me a few thing besides cars."

"Is this American uncle black by any chance?" I asked. The curiosity is killing me about this uncle.

"Actually yes he is. My mom's sister got remarried in the State then they moved back to the UK." He said.

After I was done I put a silk scarf around my head and got into the bed with him. As soon as I laid my head in the pillow Lucky lean down to my ear and started whispering dirty things and placing kisses behind my ear.

"Lucky stop. They will hear us." I giggle. "We not gonna do any thing that loud." He said as he reached down into my shorts.

He mouth found his way on top of mines. I moan into his mouth and that gave him the moment to slip his tongue inside with mines. He slowly pulls down my shorts along with my panties.

His hand brushes against my sensitive bud. "You already so wet for me baby." He whispers to me. Lucky is barely touching me and I already want to cum.

"Spread your legs for me darling."I do as he says as he rubs me very slowly. "Lucky." I moan out. "Oh fuck please." I semi yelled out.

"Please what baby." He said against me. "Please touch me." I moan out. Lucky slides two fingers in me while playing with my clit. I unleashed a wide variety of profanity moans as I watch him
thought the mirror on top of the bed.

Which turns me on even more. The sounds of my wetness and my silenced moans fill the room. Lucky is caressing my hardened nipples with his mouth when suddenly the overwhelming feeling to orgasm hits me. "Lucky....oh god...baby.... fuck." My orgasm overtakes me when Lucky pinched my clit and I come all over his fingers.

He put his fingers into his mouth and sucked the remains. "You tasty so delicious darling." He says before giving me an earth shattering kiss.