TLC part 1

Thursday, April 13, 1995

"Baby their concert is Saturday," Cynthia cried through the phone. Ever since we started dating Cynthia's goal is to win these TLC tickets. "Well, love, keep trying for those tickets, I'm sure you will get them," I tell her.

She smacks her teeth and did a dramatic groan.  "I tried calling them today and they said that some idiot already got the last two tickets," she whined. I looked at the last two TLC tickets in my hand and smiled. A few days ago, I called the radio station for the TLC tickets and I was caller number one. I am planning to surprise Cynthia with these at school tomorrow.

"Cynthia, don't fret about Saturday I have something special for Saturday," I told her putting the tickets in my bookbag. "Yeah, what's that," she said seductively. And there she goes making the blood rush to my dick, but I don't wanna rush things between us. "You'll just have to wait and see," I said to her.

"Cynthia get off the phone!" I hear someone shout in the background. "Okay, mama!" she yelled back. Cynthia huffs into the phone, "Baby, I have to go but I'll see you in the morning." she said. "Okay love, dream of me."

"Always, bye." And the dial tone was the last thing I hear before I hung up my phone. I look at my wall clock and it reads 12:32. Wow, we've been talking ever since 9.

I get ready for bed and my phone rings soI walked over to answer the phone. "Hello," I answered, I hear heavy breathing and panting. "Hello," I answered starting to get pissed off. "What's your favorite scary movie?" the ghost face voice said. I smack my teeth.

"Harry! Fuck you asshole," I yelled and Harry burst into laughter. Harry and I went to see this movie at first I wanted to see the movie with Cynthia but she hates horror movies. "Please tell me she shitted yourself." he laughed. "No, I didn't, "I  tell me

"Well, you can't please them all," he said.

"What do you want Harry?"

"Oh, in your opinion, do you think that Ashley has anything?" he asked me. "Anything? Like what." I said to him. "Like STDs or Herpes," he whispered. I stopped what I'm doing. "Wait a fucking minute, did you call me in the middle of the night just to talk about having sex with Ashley?" I shouted

"Yeah," he said and I hung up the phone and climb into bed and let sleep consume me.

Hitting my alarm clock, I get up with and start my morning routine. Which is just me taking a shower while washing my hair, putting on my morning aftershave, and putting on my clothes for the day. I decided not to take my medication today because want to prove to Cynthia and myself that I can control my self without it. As soon as Cynthia and I started to date I told her about my condition and she completely accepted me which is nice because some girls I dated in London broke up with when they knew about it.

I grabbed my things and walked out of my bedroom. I see my little sister in the hallway still in her PJs, holding her teddy bear and she looks kinda red in the face. "Gracie, are you feeling well?" I asked her as I place my hand over her forehead and she's feeling really warm. "I don't feel good Lucky," she cries. I pick her up, walked back into her room and laid her down in her bed.

"What's wrong?" I hear my mother's voice from behind me as I check Gracie temperatures. "I think Gracie's sick." I checked the thermometer and it reads 99.1. "Mom, she has a fever," I said to her. My mom came over and sat down next to me. "You go to school and I'll take it from here," she ordered. "Are you sure? I can hel-" I stopped talking when she gave me that look.