SpideyBoy

Hi, first of all, wow, thank you so so so much for 5k reads. It's literally so unreal, I feel like I was celebrating 100 just yesterday. I love you all 3000!

As for a little update, I've started writing and creating my new Stony book. I'll be posting a teaser in the next few days, so stay tuned ;)

Anyways, I hope everyone's summers are going great and everyone's happy and doing well. If not, then I promise it will get better and just remember I love and appreciate you💗

Steve and Tony strolled down the streets of New York. The wind was cool and crisp, red and orange leaves floating to the ground. The sun was shining, lighting up the streets but not present enough to create a warmth.

A tiny cry echoed in Steve's ears. He looked down to see the little bundle of joy he held against his chest. Young Peter Parker, was newly one years old, bundled up in a fuzzy Spider-Man onesie. His tiny feet kicked against Steve's stomach, his cheeks and button nose dusted pink from the chilly air. Tears sparkles in his eyes, a sad expression spreading across his adorable little face.

Tony came up behind Steve, an arm rested on the larger mans shoulder. Steve smiled at him, kissing his husband's nose before turning back to their son. Steve slipped the little hoodie over Peter's head, letting a tiny bit of his brown curls fall out, brushing against his forehead. Tony held out an iron man plushie, and Peter's face immediately lit up with a smile. Reaching his hands up and flailing them around, he tried to climb up out of Steve's grasp, but Steve held him close. Tony finally let up, giving the toddler the plushie. Peter squealed, immediately taking the head and chewing on it, little bits of drool dripping down his chin. Tony chuckled, coming back beside his husband. Steve held Peter against his chest with one arm, reaching the other down to intertwine his fingers with Tony's, smiling at the smaller man as he did.

Peter continued to giggle, tiny high pitched hiccups interrupting him occasionally, making his entire body bounce in Steve's arms. Everytime a hiccup would come out of him, Peter burst into laughter and rested his little head on Steve's chest, waiting for it to happen again.

"Hey Peter, you ready to see Auntie Nat and everyone else?" Tony cooed, and Peter squealed, pointing a stubby finger towards the tower. Steve couldn't help but laugh at the adorableness. Between Tony and Peter, Steve was losing his mind. They walked into the tower, and as soon as the elevator doors opened to a roomful of Avengers, they all got up and Peter squirmed, laughing. Steve let him down to the ground, and Peter excitedly stumbled over to Natasha. Peter loved every team member, but he definitely favourited his Auntie Nat. Natasha scooped him up, swaying him around. For the tough, mean persona she displays almost 99% of the time, she sure had a soft spot for the little Spider-Boy.

"Hey Spider-Boy! Want to go to your climbing gym?!" Natasha said eagerly, and Peter yelled out, pounding his little fists into her shoulders. Tony had built the toddler a little climbing area, extra padded and baby proofed of course, after Steve had walked into Peter's room to see him crawling up the walls. Peter often crawled around in there while Steve and Tony trained. Natasha and Peter took off, the rest of the Avengers scattering, leaving only Steve and Tony.

"So, now that Natasha has occupied him and herself for the next three hours, how about a date?" Tony said, looking up at Steve's perfect face. Steve smiled, kissing his husband softly on the lips.

"I'd love too."