Two Crowns

Prom AU!

I got this cute idea, sorry I'm posting so late, I just really wanted to make this good because I'm really proud of it.

Enjoy! :))

wren xo

"Steve! You better be ready!" Steve's mom called up the stairwell.

"Yeah yeah!" Steve shouted back down, tying his tie and slipping on his dress shoes. It was prom night, and he was going with the most gorgeous guy in the school, none other then his beautiful boyfriend, Tony Stark.

The doorbell rang, and he heard the door open.

"Steve!" His mom called up once again, louder this time.

"Coming!" Steve yelled as he ran down the stairs. Down in the entranceway, was his boyfriend. Steve almost stumbled down the stairs at how beautiful he looked. Tony had on a crimson suit and his brown curls were styled perfectly, falling over one of his eyes just enough to block about 1/4 of his vision.

Tony practically ran up to the flustered Steve, planting his soft lips on Steve's, turning him bright red.

"Look at you two!" Steve's mother squealed, taking out her phone camera and snapping pictures. Steve tried to bury his face into Tony's neck, but Tony kept posing for Steve's mom, earning little giggles from her. Steve smiled against Tony's neck, kissing it gently.

"You ready?" Tony chuckled.

"Yeah." Steve laughed.

They waved goodbyes to Steve's mom. A limo was parked on the road outside Steve's house.

"Tony, what ..." Steve began, and Tony cut him off.

"My parents got it." Tony said, Koenig the door for Steve. The inside was covered in rose petals and flower bouquets. A little table covered in a satin tablecloth, a little velvet box on it. Steve gasped in surprise, and Tony intertwined their fingers.

"You like it?" Tony asked nervously.

"I love it." Steve was in shock as he sat in the leather seat, fumbling the velvet box in his shaking hands.

Tony helped him open it, and Steve gasped again when he saw the contents. There were two rings, both silver, bands with little designs engraved. On the inside, one of them had a "s" in swirly handwriting while the other had a "t". Next to them were infinity signs, also engraved into the shiny silver metal.

"Tony, I-I" Steve stuttered, staring at them in shock.

"They're promise rings, I got them for both of us, to swear each other together." Tony said nervously, and Steve beamed up at him, taking Tony's hand out of his to slide the ring on his finger.

"They're perfect, just like you." Steve said, cupping Tony's face and kissing him.

It started off soft, and then it got more heated, as the car started moving. Tony bit down on Steve's lip, pulling back with it still caught between his teeth. Steve leaned in again, and Tony ran his tongue along Steve's lip, asking for entrance. Steve opened up, and their tongues danced together. Steve drew away, kissing down Tony's neck, earning small moans from Tony. The car stopped moving, and the two stopped, Tony grabbing Steve's hand as he led him out of the car.

They could already hear the music blaring from the gym. Steve was super giddy, and Tony squeezes his hand.

"Calm down Stevie!" Tony laughed, and Steve jumped up and down.

"I can't baby! I'm so excited! I'm going to prom with the most gorgeous guy at school." Steve said, and Tony's face flushed. Steve leaned down, brushing his lips against Tony's as they headed into the school.

Prom was great for the first half, last minute voting for king and queen. Punch and food with friends, and then the slow dance started.

The song came on, a slow paced song, and Tony immediately tugged at Steve's jacket.

"Come on, it's time to dance!" Tony said, and Steve laughed, placing his punch onto the table.

Tony dragged Steve to the dance floor, planting them and wrapping his arms around Steve's neck, the taller man gripping Tony's waist as they moved in sync to the music.

Tony placed his head on Steve's chest, hearing the heartbeat pound in his ear.

"I love you so much." Tony whispered.

"I love you too." Steve replied, and the song faded into the night.

"Ok, time to announce the Prom King and Queen!"' The principal spoke into the mic, and Tony clasped Steve's hand.

"This year, we do not have a King and Queen." The principal began, and whispers of confusion were uttered among the crowd.

"But, we have a King and King!" The principal said excitedly.

"Tony, what?" Steve asked, and Tony smirked.

"So without further a do, let's pronounce our kings, Tony Stark and Steve Rogers!" The principal clapped along with the whole school, and Tony led a still confused Steve onto the stage.

The principal pulled out a box, holding a king style crown and a queen style tiara . Tony picked the Queen one out of the box, going to place it on Steve's head.

"No no no, you get the little one." Steve laughed, placing the shimmery and bejewelled tiara on Tony's head, the smaller man's face going bright red.

Tony reached back in, pulling out the king crown and placing it on Steve's head, and Steve dipped down, kissing Tony passionately. The school cheered, "awwws" could be heard from all around.

When the two pulled away, Steve held Tony's hand up high, earning more whoops and cheers from the crowd.

Tony's crown was lopsided, and Steve chuckled as Tony struggled to fix it.

"You look adorable." Steve laughed, stroking Tony's cheek.

"This night was perfect, thank you." Tony whispered.

"You made it perfect." Steve replied, walking down the stage with Tony in his arms.