Movie Night

Steve grabbed the buckets of popcorn and bottles of soda from the kitchen, bringing them into the living room. The Avengers were having a movie night, the first one since Steve and Tony has announced their relationship to the team, about two weeks ago. They'd been dating for about one month already, and the team knew before they even got together, guess it was that obvious.

"What movie should we watch Steve?" Wanda said as Steve set down the food and drinks.

"Do not give him control of the movie choice, we're talking about the almost 100 year old man here, we'll probably end up watching something from the 40's" Natasha said, fake gagging. Steve chuckled.

"Well then." He said, sitting down on the couch off to the left.

"We should watch some sort of cop movie!" Clint said, grabbing a bottle of soda.

"Ugh, we watched that last time though." Bruce groaned.

"I suppose we could randomly generate a movie to watch from the current streaming website." Vision said.

"Too formal! Cheer up a bit will ya?!" A voice said from behind them. Tony walked into the room. Steve felt a smile tug at his lips.

"I may have made you an AI, but I thought I programmed you better for Christ's sake!" Tony complained, earning a laugh from around the room. He grabbed two sodas, popping them open and sitting next to Steve.

"Here Stevie," Tony said, smiling. Steve threw an arm around the smaller man, taking a sip from his soda. Tony cuddled into Steve, intertwining their fingers.

"Let settle this, Clint you win, we'll watch your pick." Tony said, squeezing his boyfriends hand. Clint grabbed the remote and started flipping through movies.

Tony cuddled farther into Steve. Everything was perfect. The avengers, fighting over movies, buttery popcorn and sweet, fizzy soda. Steve keeping him in his arms, Tony's captain, super soldier, boyfriend.

Tony looked up into Steve's beautiful baby blue eyes, watching his face light up when Clint picked a movie he enjoyed. Steve noticed Tony staring and looked down with slight concern.

"You ok Tony?" Steve whispered.

"The best I can be baby." Tony said. Steve leaned down, and their lips met, fitting perfectly into each other's. When Steve pulled away, Tony moved his head so it was resting in Steve's neck. The super soldier wrapped his arms around Tony tighter.

"Don't let go of me Stevie." Tony whispered into Steve's neck.

"I won't baby." Steve replied, planting a soft kiss on Tony's cheek.