Nightly Workout

Hi, so one of my friends wanted me to write a smut chapter, so here it is.

Warning: smut

Skip this if you don't like that kind of stuff, if not, enjoy :)

Tony sat on the bed, flipping through images on his holographic screen.

It was late at night, and he was shopping for a birthday present, but nothing seemed right. Tony groaned in frustration.

"Hey, Tony, you ok?" Steve said, shutting the door softly behind him.

Tony looked up, breath catching in his throat.

Steve was shirtless, his perfectly toned chest gleaming with sweat after his nightly workout.

His sweatpants hung dangerously low at his hips, and his hair was messy and rumpled.

"I am now." Tony said, walking over to him and pressing his lips to Steve's.

Steve kissed back harder, turning so Tony was pressed up against the wall.

Tony hooked a finger around the waistband of Steve's sweats, toying with it.

Steve nibbled at Tony's bottom lip, causing the smaller man to let out a small groan, opening up.

Tony bucked his hips up, grinding against Steve and groaning softly.

Steve moved them over to the bed, still kissing tony passionately.

Flipping them over in one swift move, Steve was on top, kissing down Tony's jawline and neck, sucking on his sweet spot.

Tony slipped his shirt off, revealing the glowing blue reactor in the centre of his chest.

Steve lowered, tracing his fingers down the cool metal.

He pressed his lips to it, pulling back and moving back up to kiss Tony's lips.

Tony could feel Steve's hands around his jeans, fumbling with the button.

Steve lowered his body again, successfully undoing Tony's jeans and pulling them down.

Tony squirmed in anticipation, moaning softly.

"S-Steve, hurry." He gasped out when they pulled away for air, feeling Steve palm him through the thin fabric of his boxers.

Steve smirked, staring at the smaller mans kiss swollen lips, pulling down Tony's boxers.

The smaller man whimpered as the waistband caught on the tip of his throbbing erection.

Steve wrapped a hand around Tony, causing the billionaire to arch his back up, moaning.

Steve continued to pump Tony, the genius thrusting into his hand.

"F-Fuck...Steve...o-oh god..." Tony whimpered, moving faster into Steve's hands.

Steve pulled away his hand, causing Tony to whine from loss of contact.

Steve dipped his head down, licking the tip of Tony's member.

Tony clenched the sheets and moaned as Steve took him fully into his mouth.

"F-fuck Steve... oh...that feels s-so good..." He could barely form the words.

Steve moaned around Tony, and he arched his back up, trying desperately to thrust into Steve's mouth, but the super soldier had him pinned down.

"S-Steve..." Tony's words came in broken gasps.

Steve moaned again, and Tony grinded against Steve's grip.

"I-I fuck Steve... I-I need to move!" Tony practically screamed, and Steve loosened his grip.

Tony moved his hips in sync with Steve's mouth, vision going blurry.

The billionaire was a writhing mess underneath Steve, panting and moaning and begging for more.

Steve slid Tony's erection out of his mouth, going to kiss Tony hard with his bright red lips, while pumping the billionaire up and down.

Steve stared into Tony's eyes. The genius's pupils were blown wide with passion and lust.

"Come for me baby." Steve's hoarse and raspy voice whispered in Tony's ear, causing the smaller man to writhe and thrust into Steve's touch.

"Fuck-Steve... o-oh m-my god...I need t-to p-please!" Tony moaned, scratching at Steve's bare back.

"Holy f-fuck, p-please s-Steve, I'm s-so c-close!" Tony was writhing and squirming, falling apart beneath the super soldier.

"Come for me, now baby." Steve whispered huskily, moving faster and faster.

Tony moaned, thrusting harder and harder into Steve's grip.

"S-Steve...I'm gonna..." Tony didn't get to finish, his world turning white as he trembled and writhed in Steve's touch, moaning loudly as the orgasm hit him like a train.

"Steve." Tony gasped for breath, sinking into the bed as Steve's pumps slowed down.

Tony moaned from oversensitivity, and Steve pulled away his hand and sliding next to Tony, snuggling into him.

"I love you." Steve mumbled, kissing Tony's cheeks.

"I love you too." Tony panted, dozing off in Steve's arms