Wally West x Mermaid!Reader

Start from the beginning

"Understandable. But my team is very accepting and kind. I'd trust any of them with my life." He explained making me feel a bit more comfortable. I smiled and we talked until we got to the mountain from the underwater entrance. I looked around the cave in amazement. It's different from Atlantis or Oceana. We don't hollow out mountains. It's fascinating. He lead me to a debriefing room where I saw King Orin and the other leaguers. I ran over and hugged King Orin.

"Greetings King Orin. Congratulations on the Queen's pregnancy." I said. He hugged me back.

"Remember formalities (Y/n)." He reminded me. I smiled sheepishly and nodded. I stood next to him with my hands behind my back.

"Salutations." I greeted everyone else.

"Who's the babe?" Kid Flash asked. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Your new teammate. She's a representative of Oceana a Mer City. It's a lot older than Atlantis with even more powerful magic. She's the Royal Ambassador to the Royal Family as well as a good friend." King Orin said.

"Welcome to the team (Y/n)." Robin said. I smiled.

"Thank you for allowing me to be part of the team." I thanked. Batman looked at me and had a thoughtful look on his face. He threw something at me and my reflexes kicked in and I caught it easily. I looked and saw it was a bat shaped shuriken. I just looked at Batman.

"Good reflexes." Batman said as he crossed his arms.

"I'm off back to Atlantis best not keep the Queen waiting." King Orin said. I bowed before hugging him.

"Farewell your highness." I said as he and the other adults left. I looked at the bat shaped shuriken in my hand and glared at it. I already know one hero that isn't on my good list.

"He does realize if I missed it would have hit my head right?" I asked looking to his protege. Robin just smiled sheepishly.

"It's a test. To see what kind of person you are. Would you dodge it, catch it, or counter it. Everyone reacts differently." Robin said. I nodded. Kid Flash ran over to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"So babe what kind of stuff can you do?" He asked flirtatiously wiggling his eyebrows. I smiled before it became wicked.

"You have to be more specific love I can do a lot of stuff." I flirted back resting my hands on his shoulders. His face began to redden quickly making me realize he's never been intimate with anyone before. I walked towards him and when he stepped back I left my leg out making him fall on his rear.

"Don't play a game with someone who can play it better." I said crossing my arms. He was a red mess which got the team laughing. He got embarrassed and looked away. I felt bad for him. I smiled a bit guiltily and offered a hand. He took it and couldn't meet my eyes.

"Do not feel bad Kid Flash. I'm a mermaid no man or merman could've gone against me when it comes to flirting. I'm part siren. It's in my DNA." I said putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder. He smiled and then offered to show me the rest of the mountain before everyone else wanted to tag along. I could see it annoyed him. But they are all really nice.

~Time Skip~

"Hey babe." Wally said as I got into the mountain. I smiled. We kinda play this game whoever backs down from the flirting loses. I usually win but he gets me every so often.

"Hey there handsome." I said on my way to the kitchen. He sped after me.

"So I was thinking me and you go out sometime." He said making me laugh.

"Oh really. You think you can handle me?" I asked amused. He nodded and came closer to me. I didn't back down so I stayed planted. Now we were so close another inch or so and our bodies would be touching. I really want to kiss him and run my fingers through his hair. Well I can do 1 of those 2. I reached up and ran my fingers through his red hair.