Arsenal x Star!Reader

Start from the beginning

"How can she be Fate's daughter? He's a helmet tied to a host." Zatanna asked. We explained how I was born after that.

"That's so cool another alien!" Miss Martian said. I smiled.

"Cosmic deity but close enough." I said.

"I'll give Rayla a tour of the tower." Miss M said. I nodded and flew after her interested to learn.

"Hold on I want to come too!" Beast Boy said morphing into a bird and flying after us.

"Wait hold on I wanna tag along." Impulse said speeding over.

"Calm down ese. Why don't we all go?" Blue Beetle suggested.

"No thanks I'd rather train." Arsenal said before leaving. They showed me around and asked a lot of questions.

"Rayla how old are you?" BB asked.

"1 year, 7 months, 22 days, 5 hours, 32 minutes, and 49 seconds." I answered.

"But you look 16." Cassie said flying next to me.

"Yeah well I couldn't exactly protect myself if I was a baby now could I. Dad has a lot of enemies so I needed to grow up fast. Physically and mentally." I said looking around. I saw a giant waterfall and smiled.

"Oh you like the waterfall?" M'gann asked. I nodded.

"I've only seen one from what dad showed me telepathically. I'm grateful for such a wonderful education but I haven't had the chance to see many things or experience many things for myself." I explained walking over. I put my hand under the water and smiled feeling it.

"You are so cute!" M'gann said pulling me into a tight hug. I laughed and hugged her back.

~Time Skip~

Nightwing said I needed to work on my aim so he's having Arsenal help me. Apparently he worked with a bow and arrow before. I thought my aim was good but I suppose I need practice. Ive never actually had to hurt someone. I walked outside where Arsenal set up target. Safer that way I suppose. Arsenal was already inside when I got out practicing with his old bow. He bit the bullseye each time. I walked closer until I was a few steps away before waving high. He looked at me and crossed his arms.

"What are you wearing?" He asked. I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a white flowy dress that reached a bit above my knees and my trench coat.

"Clothes?" I said questionably wondering if I did something wrong. He sighed annoyed and muttered to himself.

"Change into some pants." He said annoyed. I frowned a bit at his mean tone but nonetheless casted a spell to change my clothing. He looked at me and saw I changed and then tossed me a red bow. I caught it easily and frowned realizing he didn't want to be here. He probably has better things to do other than help me.

"Arsenal I could get Jaime to help me if you don't want to." I hesitantly said. He looked at considering it then shook his head. He probably doesn't want to get in trouble with Nightwing. He handed me an arrow and told me plain and simple shoot. I loaded the arrow and drew the string back. I quickly let go and it hit the bullseye. He looked at the target then me.

"Again." He said handing me another arrow. I shot it and the same result. He made me do this many more times before he got annoyed.

"Why did he tell me to help you with aim when you're a perfect shot?" He asked himself annoyed.

"I'm not the best with hitting moving targets." I said looking down at my feet shyly. He groaned annoyed.

"Why the hell didn't you say that earlier?!" He yelled. I flinched at how loud he was. He started yelling at me. Telling me about how I should've told him earlier when we first started and not have wasted half an hour of his time.