22: groupchats

tuesday, the fifth of march, 2013
     the dormitories
6K HOOT

     You woke up to your phone going off like mad. Unlocking it and opening Instagram, you realised that Tendou had added almost the entire team to one big groupchat.

tendersalami has added ushijimawakatoshi01, semieita, rarahaibasenior, (username), reonnotleon and yamaguccimegumi to the groupchat.

tendersalami has renamed the groupchat to SHIRATORIZAWA HOES.

6:30am
tendersalami, semieita and ushijimawakatoshi01 are online!

tendersalami: look at us
tendersalami: squad goals

semieita: tendou it's too early

tendersalami: it is never too early for chat rooms

semieita: it really is too early

ushijimawakatoshi01: Semi, it is not too early. I have been on my morning run since half past five in the morning.

semieita: some people just try too hard

ushijimawakatoshi01: I'm not trying. I haven't broken a sweat yet.

tendersalami: he's a machine
tendersalami: he's a sex machine ready to relooAAAD LIKE AN ATOM BOMB ABOUT TO woah woaH woAH wOAH WOAH EXPLODE

semieita: Queen will only ever remind me of (name)-chan now.
semieita: I suppose that's a good thing

tendersalami: yes yes!!! i love (name)-chan!!
tendersalami: she's so cute

semieita: what do you think of her, ushijima-san?

ushijimawakatoshi01: She seems nice. I haven't really had a conversation with her. And I haven't seen her play volleyball yet, so I have yet to decide whether she is a worthy companion.

semieita: 'worthy companion'

tendersalami: wait wait
tendersalami: you haven't had a conversation?
tendersalami: does that mean that you walked her to the girls' gym in silence?!

ushijimawakatoshi: I had nothing to talk about.

tendersalami: jesus christ

semieita: amen

reonnotleon is online!

reonnotleon: We've got a continental breakfast today. Is anyone heading down with me now?

ushijimawakatoshi01: I'm already down there. I'll meet you now, if you would like to.

reonnotleon: Ok, Ushijima-san.

And that was the last conversation on the groupchat. You were quite disappointed that you couldn't eat breakfast together, however everyone had different morning routines. For example, Megumi had been in the bathroom for half an hour, supposedly doing her skin.