05: the team

wednesday, the fifth of april, 2012
     kitagawa daichi

     It was the day after Oikawa's confession and it was as though nothing had ever happened. Oikawa was somewhat back to normal and you tried your hardest not to bring it up or say anything that would offend him at all. Iwaizumi had no clue of what had happened, and all he knew was that Oikawa was loitering outside the gym with you. He probably had a gist of what was going on, as Iwaizumi wasn't stupid.

     You were sat at your desk in your Literature class, and Ino Saito was there too - she wasn't sat anywhere near you though. The teacher was different - she was strict and constantly had her eyes on you all. There was no way that any of you would be getting away with anything, at least, not under her surveillance.

     As she turned around to write a few sentences on the board, you noticed that you had the feeling of someone watching you. You looked around and caught the eyes of Ino Saito. She blinked a few times before silently flipping you off. The teacher still hadn't turned around, so you had plenty of time to do something back. So you flipped her off back.

     The teacher still hadn't turned around and was still muttering grammar rules. Ino Saito whisper-yelled across the classroom, "screw you!" and caught the attention of several other people in the class. Someone snorted and some people just silently laughed at her. The teacher finally turned around to see everyone looking at an embarrassed, bright red and nervous Ino Saito. She was probably only nervous because Oikawa was now watching her too.

     "Miss Saito," the teacher started, her heels clicking as she strutted down the aisle between the desks, "what do you think you're doing?"

     "I don't understand, Miss!" Ino exclaimed, "Why am I in trouble?"

     "Well, why is everyone looking at you? Unless everyone in here is attracted to you, there must be a reason."

     "Er, well, you see..."

"No, I don't see. Explain."

"Pardon me, Miss, but I don't see why you're getting so upset."

The teacher paused. She slammed her hand down on Ino's desk dramatically - by this point, she probably knew that she was being overdramatic. "That's a lunchtime detention for you, Miss Saito," she stated, somewhat angrily. Ino sighed.

     "She does that to everyone," she muttered to herself, loud enough so that only the students around her could hear. But you heard, and even though you shouldn't trust the girl who called you filthy only the other day, you made a mental note of the teacher.

     Class went on as usual. Ino Saito didn't put her hand up to answer any questions like the show-off she was, and she didn't make any comments or gestures towards you. However, throughout the lesson, you caught the eyes of the boy sitting next to you multiple times. He requested to talk to you after class.

     You learned that the boy's name was Hironori. He had bright brown hair which was rather thin and looked very silky, and his eyes were mischievous - he seemed as though he had other intentions. Hironori brought you outside the classroom by the arm, ignoring Oikawa and Iwaizumi's calls, and didn't let go.

"(Name), right?" He said, in a rather seductive tone, "you've got nice legs."

"Er, thanks," you replied. He snickered.

"How about we go somewhere else? You know, just the two of us?"

"I don't know about that-"

"(Name)!" A familiar voice yelled from inside the classroom. The doors slammed open and out came Iwaizumi. He looked quite concerned and looked around anxiously. Noticing you being boxed in by Hironori, he tore the boy off of you and held you close. "Please don't do that."