Chapter 47

La Reina arrives

Katherine: "Serrano! Please ask margarita to pack me an over night bag an get the plane ready now vamos a italia!"

Serrano: "Katherine, why what happened?

Katherine : " woman ! Serrano! I knew something fishy was going on I knew that man with all his wives was up to something! .

Serrano: uh oh ! Somebody is stepping in la duenas property no?

Katherine: your damn straight their toying with what's mine , quite honestly they haven't met my other side eh!. ., now please let's get a move on I'll retrieve my things from the gym an get going , my mother in law has my children for the weekend so we have time .

Serrano: smirking , salute wave" lo que usted diga mi riena ".

Katherine: pacing what does one wear to show woman to back off my husband hmm , passing the closest looking in Alejandro's finding his golden embroidered holster taking it down , grabbing my suit that hugs my figure just right leaning down grabbing my jimmy chou stilettos , looking in the mirror " let's give em hell"!.

Serrano: aye Patrick la seniora wants the plane on the tarmac in one hour we're flying to meet Alejandro's dumb ass , yeah I know the look ok it's orders so just get it done .

Patrick : I'm afraid to ask what he did this time ? Let's just say la seniora scares me she has this whole other side that hasn't been seen , looking forward (jaw dropping) Holy shit did I die an go to heaven damn that's hot !.

Serrano: Patrick what the hell are you talking ab... turning , jaw dropping, heart racing gosh how this woman can grip you tightly an carress you without one touch .

Katherine: moving my hat to the side , "close the mouth boys your drooling! Let's get this plane off the ground already I'm not in the mood to wait !."

Serrano: walking over " um Katherine do you know what your doing ? You have two loaded I'm assuming glocks an if I'm guessing that's Alejandro prized holster that detaches the sword stick from behind your going to war ?!."

Katherine: straightening my jacket your damn right I'm going to war , this woman thinks she can play the game we'll see , Alejandro is mine an he better know that to or I swear I'll I blow his damn jewels off !".

Patrick: "planes ready , um seniora Katherine!.

Katherine: tapping Patrick's shoulder " good thank you pat!".

Serrano: aboard we go Mi riena !".

Katherine: smirking "haha quite calling me that , can you please get Alejandro on the phone I want him to pick me up at the tarmac."

Phone begins to ring

Ring , ring , ring

Alejandro: bueno?

Katherine: Alejandro! I'm flying out now I'll be arriving at las tierras tarmac in 4hours I want you to be their to get me !"

Alejandro: no ! Turn that plane around now ! I told you I have everything under control amore please go home I'm fine !."

Katherine: hmm, Alejandro you know , you playing me off isn't gonna work this time now I'd advice you to meet me on that tarmac or so help me you'll regret ever taking this trip an having some bimbo touch what's mine ! Do you understand baby ? An for the record I am the boss not you I run what's mine capche ? Last time I checked I'm la seniora santorini their for I give an get what's mine no ? Be their Alejandro I mean it . !!.

Alejandro: hmm Katherine what did I say about using the other side I don't like her put her away ! No your not coming here tell that guard dog to take you back home now! This isn't a damn game ,baby you wanna play ? I'm game you know I never lose amor!." , you maybe la seniora but I'm the king baby the alpha an omega in the situation ok an I'm fcking telling you to go home !!.

Katherine: laughing, ah so el senior wants to play no , let's see how about I never let you touch me again ? Bet that make you think twice huh baby ? , an again do as I ask for the good way or you'll so deeply regret it Alejandro I'm not asking for your permission I'm giving you my orders , an as for Serrano he's piloting the plane with Patrick , now I've called Javier to remind you of my pick up if I see just him when I get their well guess you'll have toasted family jewels amore !" Adios amore remember be their !".

Alejandro: running my fingers through my hair fck slamming the chair against the wall , " Javier ! Javier !!.

Javi: si senior?

Alejandro: did la seniora call you today ?

Javi: uh , yes she said she was bringing you some things an for you to pick her up but she didn't say much else , you know how she doesn't say what she really tries to say .

Alejandro: gripping the back of his neck hmm " I think I might have caged that tiger in her car to much , now she's kinda relentless kinda makes me wonder what she's capable of ."

Alejandro: pacing my hotel room shaking my head , "what am I gonna do ? She can't be here not right now ! Uhh crap I literally took the bulls by the horns this time didn't I damn it ".!! Kicking the chair . Shaking my hand "ahh! Damn this woman she drives me insane, when she gets here I'm gonna ! Hmm folding my fingers against his eyes hmm Katherine!".

Katherine: looking out the window as we fly I'd never seen the bluest sky let alone the most beautiful of seas , we never see much Alejandro's always working on something or doing business meetings no wonder our kids don't ask anymore !.

Katherine: " Patrick ! How much longer I wanna get landed an get settled before I meet my husband?.

Patrick : almost their just another hour seniora!.

Serrano: coming to the back seat , Katherine! Calm down your kinda getting no disrespect but quite annoying asking every 5 seconds of where there yet ! Just relax can I get you an drink or something to eat ?.

Katherine: hmm fine I'll stop asking ok! " , an no I'm good I'm not really hungry, I wanna get their I need to assert my presence to this bitch who thinks she has a free lane to run ,!."

Serrano: " sounds to me someone's jelly! Haha ?"

Katherine: smirking haha haha !" Oh no my dear I'm not jealous mm no I'm just very assertive of what's mine an what mine nobody is gonna lay a hand or finger got it !".

Serrano: Katherine? Your kinda scaring me where's this part of you coming from ? I always see the other part of you the sweet innocent most down right hearted woman .an this woman I don't recognize your anger an pure rawness is really intimidating "!.

Katherine: folding her arms upwards " this is what so many times of hurting , all the pent of words left unsaid ! Me being drugged in the mud does !". Does that answer your question ?".

Holy dang! Shots fired back haha so guys tell me what you think about Katherine's other side the one who doesn't care anymore will she set Valeria straight or who know even pop a few rounds in stay tuned my lovely's theirs more to come