chapter 2

Send in my next patient will you , of course . Mr.James doctor king will see you now !. I grabbed the chart off the door and reviewed it before I went in this man was in his early fortys and had come to renew his high blood pressure medication and arthrites pills .

I went in and smiled hello Paul how are you today !?. Eh I'm doing well sweetie ,how about you ? Oh you know the usual haha . How's misses James doing ? Oh she's fine she's actually waiting outside . Oh that's nice . Yupp ,

So just a renew on your medications ? Yes doctor . Ok I want to do a blood test to see how that medication is working on you ok ? Ok but will I still get my medication ? Ofcourse . I filled out the prescription and told Maggie to draw blood and send it to the lab for testing on everything . I signed off on the document for the lab and went to my office .

Were I finished my day . I drove to the post office and grabbed my mysterious package to my surprise it was just a small medium box . I went home and opened the box and what was in it sent a shock through me I pulled out a letter from Andrea .

My dearest Katherine if you have received this box its because your presence is requested at our home in London mother and father are havijg their anniversial ball and wish to uphold the image of a whole family please attend even though I'd say don't come but please .p.s Dimitri is engaged to that god aweful woman enna what a disgrace sincerely andrea king .

We'll ain't that something inside the box was a ruby red bag I lifted it out and opened it inside was dark red dress ,shoes and a jewelry box . Immediatly my anger rose how can they possibly do this to me god , I picked up my keys and went to the airport I flew to London and drove home .

I knocked on the door and someone said who is it . It's me Katherine . Who's this? My name is enna.oh its you .were are my parents ? Uh I don't know . Hmm ,find them ! Weres Andrea ? She's upstairs , im sorry but shes busy right now . Listen you go get Andrea to come down here before I personally send her something she won't like ! Uh ok . Thank you .

I heard as she went upstairs and knock on the wooden door . minutes later Andrea came down . Katherine !! Hello !! Andrea why in the hell didn't call me about this ? Uh sorry I was busy getting fitted and looking at cakes you know the drill . Yeah uh . We'll tell them I'm not comming . Katherine you have to come tonight ! No andrea I'm tired of them running my life why's why I left . Well I dont know What to tell you honestly Katherine ! We'll I'm not sorry I love them yes but I am old enough to run my life ! Katherine all I can say is good luck .

I turned and left not bothering to look back I drove back to the airport an arrived home a couple of hours later I drove home and locked my door there was no way in hell that I was going to that ball .! I sat down and watched tv . My cell went off I looked at it and disregarded it already starting to bug me. Then my house phone went off .hmm I turned off the tv grabbed my keys and went for a drive .

I drove to my favorite spot i sat their just thinking why can't they understand I am nothing like them .hmm I got out of my car and grabbed my blanket and layed it out . I layed their and stared at the stars . I was dozing off when I heard gun shots comming from below .

Hey guys I hope your enjoying the first two chapters :) hint what will happen next gun shots hot guy ??? Hmm comment, vote enjoy next two chapters comming soon