Chapter 15

Do I hear wedding bells said Daniel as he walked in the library ? Alejandro an I smiled as we said in unison yes that's right . I held Alejandro I thrilled in the moment he would've never allowed me to hold him like this before hmm apart of me was still waiting for him to jump back into his old way .

Katherine you have a call its the dress maker ! ,oh ok thank you ms Elena ill be back my love I took the phone an discussed what the problem was with my dress ,so your saying the back train can be done in silver ah great he's gonna love it thank you . 

Bang bang ... Open this door right now !!!! I turned what the hell I walked out an saw someone at the front door screaming at Elena . 

Katherine come here that doesn't concern you at the moment at least !. I turned to Alejandro who's facial expression was passive an un telling of what he was feeling . 

I walked back to the library but didn't ask what was going on .

Alejandro brushed his hair back don't ask me anything ,I looked up at him I wasn't gonna ask you anything ! Hmm please Katherine stop with the quite questions !. I felt my embrace let go of his body I don't need this shit right now thanks for ruining the day for me you jerk off . 

I stormed off ,Katherine !! Come back here right now !!!.. Fuck off just leave me alone ...!!!!! 

I went to the back yard an sat by the pool I couldn't take the constant mood changing gosh what is he pregnant  haha I laughed hmm an I drifted off to a thought of me being pregnant with our first child .

Katherine !! ,I didn't hear him I was lost in thought I held my stomach lost in my day dream . Alejandro grabbed my arm an shook me hey ! Um sorry I blushed I was thinking about something .

He gave me that sexy smile his eyes a darker grey really ! , not that you perv geez what a guzzball I pushed aside him . 

Katherine I didn't say anything ?! Oh right I'm the one who doesn't say anything I'm the bad guy in the situation always ! Hmm hey come on I don't wanna fight right now .

Come on Katherine please amore , alright ,alright I held him hmm you know your giving me wip blast with your constant mood changes haha .

Almost as if I was pregnant huh he looked at me an smiled I knew what you were thinking Katherine hmm an truth is I'm not ready for the whole diaper an crying thing at the moment , I want to enjoy you ,us what we can do together before we have a family . 

I looked away so when will you ever be ready I love you an  I am marrying you all I want is to make you happy an give you a family is that to much to ask for ?. 

In time carinio  he touched my face I want them to its just I need to prove I can be a good father I don't want my children to be like me all messed up an rough it's not a life I want for them .

I held his face Alejandro your a wonderful man to me except with your mood swings but I love you with all my heart you with your stormy grey eyes when you get lusty or your soft lips after I kiss you or how beautiful your heart beats when I hear it I love all of you inside an out . 

Lusty eyes huh he winked at me hmm Alejandro ! Listen to me I'm being serious here ! .

So am I an he grabbed me an kissed me Passionataly holding eachother close not careing if time flew or froze it was just him an I .